Merimus Introduction

Merimus Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 7th Oct, 2014 - 3:49pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 3rd Oct, 2014 - 6:31pm / Post ID: #

Merimus Introduction
A Friend

Merimus Introduction

Hello,

I actually found this place "Googling" Arround the web. I love playing Dungeons & Dragons as well as other table top games. Been Dungeon Mastering regularly on Roll20, but wanted to look into getting into a forum post, text based Dungeons & Dragons game. Something I could play during downtime at work (I know too nerdy) biggrin.gif .

Anyway, I guess I need to introduce myself before checking out what's going on, so here it is.

Hi!

-Merimus

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 3rd Oct, 2014 - 6:35pm / Post ID: #

Middle Ages Facts

Introduction Merimus

Welcome Dungeons & Dragons / Pathfinder Role-Player

Greetings noble. We be looking' fer mature minded DEDICATED players, be ye the one that fits this description?

We hope yer not just passing through trying to cause a ruckus, so do make sure to read the following enchanted message: Constructive Posting Policy, in this way ye be knowing the wishes of the mages and scribes.

For Dungeons & Dragons Play by Post ye can start playing forthwith, just use the easy: D&D Start Guide

For Pathfinder check the [+] Member Wars Role-playing Game Board where all the Member managed Role-playing Games are located.

This is a good guide to understanding Role-playing Games here: How To Find The Role-playing Game That Fits Me?

Other Medieval Related Role-Playing Games
[+] World of Medieval Play By Post Role-playing Game
[+] Gwynedd Medieval Village Play By Post Role-playing Game
[+] Text MMORPG

Dungeons & Dragons is NOT the only genre here. For other Role-playing Game genres look at the: Custom Built Text Based Role-Playing Games

Post Date: 3rd Oct, 2014 - 6:38pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,031
Flag Posts: 51,688
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,589.83 FP
Charm: 394

Merimus Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Merimus, welcome to the Community and sorry about the mess up of your original Introduction. I have added 50 FP more to your current FP. You will need this for Role-playing Game avatars or if you want to participate in the Forum Arcade.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 3rd Oct, 2014 - 9:32pm / Post ID: #

Merimus Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Merimus

Thank you for the quick replies everyone.

Horde:

Thank you for the helpful information.
I certainly would not be expending the amount of energy it took to post here "Just to cause a ruckus"; that would be sad. Rest at ease good sir, I am here for fun! (And treasure, there's always treasure).

JB:

Thank you for the follow up here. No harm done. Appreciate your help.

I have to head out now, but looking forward to participating during the week.

Best,

-Merimus

Post Date: 4th Oct, 2014 - 3:15pm / Post ID: #

Merimus Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Merimus

Hello. Welcome to the forum! What sort of Role-playing Games are you interested in--just Dungeons & Dragons or would you consider a more future-based setting?

The core Role-playing Games of this site require at least 30 consecutive posts for each core Role-playing Game you would like to join. You will also need to maintain an ACTIVITY: 75% or higher to keep the RPGer status.

I would advise against joining any of the core Role-playing Games if you have any vacations planned because core Role-playing Games usually require one post every two days once the Role-playing Game begins, and, if you go too long without posting, your character will die and you will lose your RPGer status and won't be able to get it back unless you donate to the site.

However, if you are only interested in Dungeons & Dragons, then you can do that in the Member Wars section as soon as you want. RPGer status is not a requirement for that RP.

Post Date: 6th Oct, 2014 - 2:23pm / Post ID: #

Merimus Introduction
A Friend

Merimus Introduction

Hi Rasputin,

Thank you for the introduction.

Actually, any setting is fine; most games are fine, as well.

As far as regular posting is concerned, this is no biggie. I am pretty much contantly connected and can likely post quite frequently.

Best,

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 7th Oct, 2014 - 3:49pm / Post ID: #

Diamond Chief
[?] CPosts: 2,938
Flag Posts: 7,000
Avg: 1.3 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 32.6%
[+] Gain: 5,075.94 FP
Charm: 26

Merimus Introduction

international QUOTE
As far as regular posting is concerned, this is no biggie.

Hey dude, then you need to actually get in the games just being in your introduction won't get you very far. We're looking for a couple of people for Future Earth Play By Post Sci-Fi Role-playing Game and we could always use a thief or warrior in World of Medieval Play By Post Role-playing Game unless you're like strictly a Dungeons & Dragons person then you just go to member wars for that.

Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Thirty Something | Joined: Reg. 18th Jan, 2009 - 9:07pm
Signature:

> TOPIC: Merimus Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,