Sugar Addiction - Harmful Affects Of Sugar - Page 6 of 8

I am addicted to sugar more when school starts - Page 6 - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 17th Jul, 2018 - 3:10am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 8 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
  Sugar Addiction,Harmful Affects Sugar Probably along with hydrogenated oil - sugar is one of the worst additives in processed food today. Save for fruits, sugar is not so widely abundent in a natural diet or in other words man was not meant to be consuming loads of sugar as modern man is doing today.
Post Date: 16th Aug, 2017 - 3:44am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Sugar Addiction - Harmful Affects Of Sugar - Page 6

High sugar consumption gives rise to dental treatment costs in the billions. Worldwide, people are eating far too much sugar. This has negative consequences for their teeth and for their purses: seen at the global level, the costs of dental treatment are currently running at around $172 billion (€128 billion). Source 9a.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 14th Oct, 2017 - 8:08pm / Post ID: #

Sugar Affects Harmful Addiction Sugar

Scientists reveal the relationship between sugar, cancer. A nine-year joint research project has led to a crucial breakthrough in cancer research. Scientists have clarified how the Warburg effect, a phenomenon in which cancer cells rapidly break down sugars, stimulates tumor growth. This discovery provides evidence for a positive correlation between sugar and cancer, which may have far-reaching impacts on tailor-made diets for cancer patients. Source 7y.

Post Date: 28th Dec, 2017 - 1:54am / Post ID: #

Sugar Addiction - Harmful Affects Of Sugar Health & Special Psychology

Analysis of new studies including 250,000 people confirms sugar-sweetened drinks are linked to overweight and obesity in children and adults. A new review of the latest evidence on sugar-sweetened beverages (SSBs)- which includes 30 new studies published between 2013 and 2015 (And none of them industry sponsored) -- concludes that SSB consumption is associated with overweight and obesity, and that countries that have not already done so should take action to reduce the consumption of the so-called 'empty calories' that these drinks contain. Source 1z.

Post Date: 16th Jan, 2018 - 6:18pm / Post ID: #

Page 6 Sugar Affects Harmful Addiction Sugar

Sleeping for longer leads to a healthier diet. Sleeping for longer each night is a simple lifestyle intervention that could help reduce intake of sugary foods and lead to a generally healthier diet, according to a new study. Source 3v.

Post Date: 7th Feb, 2018 - 12:59pm / Post ID: #

Sugar Affects Harmful Addiction Sugar

Mouse study reveals what happens in the gut after too much fructose. Researchers report that in mice, fructose, a sugar found in fruit, is processed mainly in the small intestine, not in the liver as had previously been suspected. Sugary drinks and processed high-sugar foods overwhelm the small intestine and spill into the liver for processing. Additionally, the authors learned that the ability of the small intestine to process fructose is higher after a meal. Source 6o.

Post Date: 18th Feb, 2018 - 11:26am / Post ID: #

Sugar Addiction - Harmful Affects Of Sugar

Researchers challenge claims that sugar industry shifted blame to fat. In recent years, high-profile claims in the academic literature and popular press have alleged that the sugar industry paid scientists in the 1960s to play down the link between sugar and heart disease and emphasize instead the dangers of dietary fat. Historians challenge those claims through a careful examination of the evidence. Source 9e.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 16th May, 2018 - 6:40pm / Post ID: #

Sugar Addiction Harmful Affects Sugar - Page 6

Some calories more harmful than others. While calories from any food have the potential to increase the risk of obesity and other cardiometabolic diseases, nutrition researchers agree that sugar-sweetened beverages play a unique role in chronic health problems. Source 4s.

Post Date: 17th Jul, 2018 - 3:10am / Post ID: #

Sugar Addiction - Harmful Affects Of Sugar
A Friend

Sugar Addiction Harmful Affects Sugar Psychology Special & Health - Page 6

I am addicted to sugar more when school starts I believe. I get a lot of it on my coffee. During the summer I have less on most days, but sometimes when we can go to the candy store (Also known as a drug store) I have a lot of sugar or salt.

+  « First of 8 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 

> TOPIC: Sugar Addiction - Harmful Affects Of Sugar

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,