Sugar Addiction - Harmful Affects Of Sugar - Page 7 of 8

They make the children addicted to the sugars - Page 7 - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 30th Oct, 2019 - 9:34am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 8 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 
  Sugar Addiction,Harmful Affects Sugar Probably along with hydrogenated oil - sugar is one of the worst additives in processed food today. Save for fruits, sugar is not so widely abundent in a natural diet or in other words man was not meant to be consuming loads of sugar as modern man is doing today.
7th Sep, 2018 - 9:22am / Post ID: #

Sugar Addiction - Harmful Affects Of Sugar - Page 7

I have started to watch my sugar intake due to health reasons. At first I thought that just skipping cakes and sweets would be enough to limit my intake until I started reading the labels of food products and was shocked at the amount of sugar they put in it! Some of it is as much as drinking a soft drink.

Sponsored Links:
7th Nov, 2018 - 6:31pm / Post ID: #

Sugar Affects Harmful Addiction Sugar

It is very hard to get rid of sugar from whatever you are eating. Just a couple of days I learned that there is loads of sugar in ketchup! I usually put a bunch on my fries and burger. Together with the salt and oil it probably makes my digestive system cry. sad.gif.

Post Date: 11th Nov, 2018 - 7:39pm / Post ID: #

Sugar Addiction - Harmful Affects Of Sugar
A Friend

Sugar Addiction - Harmful Affects Of Sugar Health & Special Psychology

I watched a documentary not too long ago that went over how sugar was the true cause of obesity in America in the past 50 years. This seems to be due to the high amount of glucose used in all sorts of foods you wouldn't have thought had sugar in like beans and everything else. Looks like the only way to really deal with the situation is to completely use your own fresh ingredients to cook with every day. Maybe we need to all become our own farmers again like back in the day.

Reconcile Edited: Pureyang on 11th Nov, 2018 - 7:39pm

Post Date: 30th Dec, 2018 - 1:32pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Page 7 Sugar Affects Harmful Addiction Sugar

Sugar-sweetened beverage pattern linked to higher kidney disease risk. In a study of African-American men and women with normal kidney function, a pattern of higher collective consumption of soda, sweetened fruit drinks, and water was associated with a higher risk of developing kidney disease. Source 6q.

Post Date: 19th Apr, 2019 - 11:08pm / Post ID: #

Sugar Affects Harmful Addiction Sugar

Achieving sugar reduction targets could cut child obesity and healthcare costs. Reducing the sugar content of certain foods by 2020, in line with UK government policy targets, could cut child obesity and related illness, and save the NHS in England £286 million over 10 years, suggests a new study. Source 3k.

Post Date: 10th May, 2019 - 11:34pm / Post ID: #

Sugar Addiction - Harmful Affects Of Sugar

Train your brain with computer game to eat less sugar. A recent study shows that a computer game can be used to train its players to eat less sugar, as way of reducing their weight and improving their health. Source 4e.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 30th Oct, 2019 - 4:03am / Post ID: #

Sugar Addiction Harmful Affects Sugar - Page 7

Sweetened drinks represented 62% of children's drink sales in 2018. Fruit drinks and flavored waters that contained added sugars and/or low-calorie (Diet) sweeteners dominated sales of drinks intended for children in 2018, making up 62% of the $2.2 billion in total children's drink sales. The report also found that companies spent $20.7 million to advertise children's drinks with added in sugars in 2018, primarily to kids under age 12. Source 2e.

30th Oct, 2019 - 9:34am / Post ID: #

Sugar Addiction Harmful Affects Sugar Psychology Special & Health - Page 7

They make the children addicted to the sugars from young so they grow old buying the sugars. I think its the worst addiction on the planet because it affects most everyone without them thinking about it.

+  « First of 8 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 

> TOPIC: Sugar Addiction - Harmful Affects Of Sugar

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,