United Arab Emirates vs Usa

United Arab Emirates Usa - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 17th May, 2017 - 3:52pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

U.S.A. versus United Arab Emirates US vs UAE
Post Date: 6th Oct, 2014 - 12:50am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

UAE 'amazed' by Joe Biden's Syria remarks:

The UAE has expressed surprise after the US vice president suggested that the Gulf state had armed and financed rebels in Syria, along with other regional powers. Ref. Source 9

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 17th May, 2017 - 3:33pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Usa Emirates Arab United

U.S. Signs new defense accord with Gulf ally UAE. The United States has signed a new, updated defense accord with the United Arab Emirates that could allow Washington to send more troops and equipment there, the Pentagon said on Tuesday Ref. Source 2g.

Post Date: 17th May, 2017 - 3:52pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

United Arab Emirates vs Usa History & Civil Business Politics

I guess this is a good thing. It allows us to preposition more forces in an area that is critical to us and our allies. That's a good thing. The bad thing is, it allows us to preposition more forces in an area that is a flash point and it keeps us embroiled in all that goes on there. I know the world is too intertwined, but sometimes I think it would so good if we could just be isolationist.

> TOPIC: United Arab Emirates vs Usa

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,