Canada Under Attack? Does God Have No Place?

Canada Attack God Place - General Religious Beliefs - Posted: 18th May, 2008 - 4:11am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

16th May, 2008 - 8:13pm / Post ID: #

I have sat quiet on the nonsense that is occurring in most of the "leading" countries but I am about to have my say on it here. My dear sweet government to me is pushing the last straw with this last article I saw. I left it sit for a few days but I am still feeling strong on this and would love to see others take on this.

https://www.cbc.ca/canada/toronto/story/200...rds-prayer.html

O Canada! our home and native land!
True patriot love in all thy sons command.
With glowing hearts we see thee rise,
The True North strong and free!
From far and wide, O Canada,
We stand on guard for thee.
God keep our land glorious and free!
O Canada, we stand on guard for thee.
O Canada, we stand on guard for thee.

Many say God has no place in government I say go home this is Canada we based our country in following his ways not Buddha's.

In school across this great nation this was sung followed by God (not Buddha) Save Our Queen!

This was the same since we battled in Both wars, we staggered but returned and grew in wealth and prosperity. Power I guess was there also, our children were being well educated as far as a North American standard goes. Things went well but the prosperity brought complacency in our devotion to God. This slide became nation wide not just pockets.

The direct result of that slip in the 80's (early) was we no longer asked God to protect our leader the Queen. None has been given, we took this out from the schools. Why due to social pressure from non Christian groups who protested our devotion to God.

At this point we could have as a country founded on Christian values told them to bad get use to it or leave. We chose to cave in why we are not producing enough offspring. Again greed and vanity taking over from the godly values of modesty and producing more children to help build his kingdom.

With God out of the school our children my age bracket are now open to learning things that contradict the bible with out any knowledge of the bible to combat it with.

Result is now very visible in the school system children a more empowered then the staff, rape , drugs are rampant in all public schools as well as the general population denouncing you for saying you do believe in god.

God keep our land glorious and free!

True patriot love in all thy sons command.

If these two line is not stating that this country was founded and accepted the idea that all her people were to conform to God commands and to uphold all the values Christ showed us while on earth then what does it mean? love your country in all of Jesus commands? Is this not what god also said to the Jews? Love your country fight for her and all will be yours?

We stopped fighting and now look what has befallen, Gay ministries, children who do respect parents (Are we not told in the bible to respect our elders?), faith pastures asked to marry those who never attend church or are homosexual when the bibles tells us to do so is fruitless and will lead to our fall? Why because god is ever so slowly being pushed out of government thus even further away from being able to protect the Canadians from the evils in the world.

As individuals yes we can stand and pray and fight the fight, as we should but we need our leaders fighting with us not against us! After all are they should uphold what is good and remember what is good may not seem fair or is fair to all. Jesus never once said to a sinner its OK just keep sinning and I will tell the rest to approve it. NO he said to hate the sin and save the sinner.

We as a country have fallen far we are not alone in this plummet, but that bring no pleasure just more misery to this earth.

Still have doubts go study the rises and falls of Israel she never learned and we do not head her history and as such follow her tracks like a lamb to the slaughter.

Do you now still agree with McGuinty there is no room for god in government because it might offends some one? Or do we stand for our true leader God and pray for his guidance at every turn ask him to help soften our heart and to lead our enemies into knowledge and for us not to despise them. This does not mean we do not stand and fight when required it just means lets make sure we fight only if required and for betterment to his standards not ours as a Country and Individuals like our National anthem asks us to do.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 17th May, 2008 - 3:54pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Place No God Attack Canada

I agree with you on this Krakyn. Too many special interest groups and people representing a minor number of people are over shadowing everything America and even canada has stood for. We the majority of people need to get up on our feet and do something about it. We can not do it alone. We have to get the masses who feel the way we feel stand up and actually do it. Many of the people I know that feel how I feel and how you feel Krakyn do not want to raise a fuss. I tell them then you have no room to complain. If you are not willing to stand up and fight for what you believe then you have no grounds to complain when you see the country you love falling deeper and deeper into the cess pool that it is slowly becoming.

18th May, 2008 - 4:11am / Post ID: #

Canada Under Attack? Does God Have No Place? Beliefs Religious General

We do need to act and sooner the better. I ponder how many would be arrested if we march down young street like the Pride parade with banners saying put Christ as your head before you end up dead.

Of course though I am sure many are going to say that is hatred and immoral. I ponder these very vocal groups why to they get so rangy when I make my view known. Is it because they really know what they are doing is wrong and are too scared to admit they are week and need help to change their ways? Or is it they feel they where made the way they were and can not change so why tell me I am going to hell for it.

> TOPIC: Canada Under Attack? Does God Have No Place?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,