T&T Pick Pockets

T Pick Pockets - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 27th Aug, 2016 - 3:18pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

10th Apr, 2015 - 11:42am / Post ID: #

T&T Pick Pockets

T&T Pick Pockets

Have you ever been the victim of someone picking your pocket? What preventative steps do you take to ensure it does not happen to you?

Sponsored Links:
3rd Apr, 2016 - 6:18pm / Post ID: #

Pockets Pick TampT

I do not carry my wallet in my back pocket and before I pull out any cash I kind of look left and right to make sure no one is close by.

Post Date: 8th Apr, 2016 - 11:08am / Post ID: #

T&T Pick Pockets Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

Name: George

Title: Pick pockets

Comments: My reading glasses was pick pocketed from my shirt breast pocket down at the market in Port of Spain .I did not realise it was missing until I got home. Then I recalled how it was done. Two men one running from behind me and the other from the front crash into me, quickly apologising and sped off in different directions. That is when my glasses were stolen.

27th Aug, 2016 - 3:18pm / Post ID: #

Pockets Pick TampT

Pick pockets in Trinidad are quite common, usually some of the culprits are adolescents wanting to make a quick buck with what they can steal. I do not usually keep the money or wallet in my pockets all the time and I go to a place where there is less people when I want to pull out my money while looking around.

> TOPIC: T&T Pick Pockets

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,