Trinidadian Muslims Arrested In Venezuela

Trinidadian Muslims Arrested Venezuela - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 17th Nov, 2014 - 5:17pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

25th Mar, 2014 - 11:09pm / Post ID: #

According to a report by TV6 some Trinidadians were arrested in Venezuela as suspected terrorists after jihadist videos were found in the place where they were staying along with cash and guns. More information will come later but Venezuela is not saying much on the case.

Sponsored Links:
26th Mar, 2014 - 2:19am / Post ID: #

Venezuela Arrested Muslims Trinidadian

I'm curious if any of those caught in the raid are part of Abu Bakr's clan. I think they did mention one belonged to a Montrose mosque?

28th Mar, 2014 - 11:10pm / Post ID: #

Trinidadian Muslims Arrested In Venezuela Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

According to TV6 the Venezuelan government is now accusing the men of trying to overthrow the government of Venezuela. The Venezuelan government did allow the women and children that were with the Trinidadian men (Imams) to return home to Trinidad.

6th Apr, 2014 - 7:55pm / Post ID: #

I don't trust the Venezuelans but I feel that perhaps some of the men were really planning to go to Syria to fight in the holy war. My suspicion is that the rest were used as a cover. I hope that the truth comes to light.

6th Apr, 2014 - 8:11pm / Post ID: #

The negotiator over there had said that at least one of the men was known to the authorities here so its not like they are without suspicion. I'm not saying its true for all of them but at least there was grounds. It also took this to finally get the Saudis to come here once a year to process visas.

14th May, 2014 - 4:05pm / Post ID: #

CTV News just announced that the three Imams that were detained in Venezuela have been released.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
14th Nov, 2014 - 11:11pm / Post ID: #

Trinidadian Muslims Arrested Venezuela

According to TV6 the five Trinidadians held in Venezuela will stand trial for alleged conspiracy to commit terrorist acts.

Post Date: 17th Nov, 2014 - 5:17pm / Post ID: #

Trinidadian Muslims Arrested Venezuela Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean

Name: George

Title: Arrested Muslims

Comments: If these guys are guilty I hope they are given long sentences and rot in those dungeons they call prisons in Venezuela. Our citizens are too happy go lucky, to realize the danger these so called Muslims posed to our security and government.
We are just sitting back waiting for the big event and those fanatics are just waiting for an opportunity to grab power here. With armoured vehicles on their way here, this will only boost their intentions to attempt another coup using those very machines.

> TOPIC: Trinidadian Muslims Arrested In Venezuela

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,