What Is The Fyzabad Accord & People's Partnership

- Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 15th Nov, 2014 - 10:44pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 31st Mar, 2012 - 11:14pm / Post ID: #

Name: Segoo

Comments: All this talk about problems between the UNC and COP making me wonder what is this Fyzabad Accord about? They keep saying the Fyzabad Accord must be kept but what does it say?

Sponsored Links:
17th Apr, 2012 - 1:47am / Post ID: #

Partnership Peoples and Accord Fyzabad The What

You know what I don't understand about this People's Partnership... Why do they always use the media to talk about their internal grievances? Anil Roberts saying that he does not like his leader voicing these things in the media but he is doing the same thing!

18th Jun, 2012 - 2:57am / Post ID: #

What Is The Fyzabad Accord & People's Partnership Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

If the MSJ pull out now and the COP was threatening a long time to pull out what going to happen in two years from now? We need to see what this cabinet reshuffle going to be like.

Post Date: 22nd Jun, 2012 - 12:37am / Post ID: #

Name: Shane

Comments: The PP is breaking up slowly so let's see if this cabinet reshuffle is going to make a spin around for them because if it doesn't they will gradually lose power in the government. They've already lost a lot of people who had higher hopes.

25th Jun, 2012 - 11:11pm / Post ID: #

I'm awed by the new size of the cabinet and all the ministers. Why is having so many ministerial positions necessary in such a small island?

15th Nov, 2014 - 10:44pm / Post ID: #

One thing I will give the People's Partnership, they have developed a lot of the infrastructure around Trinidad. They are working to make other big improvements as well, I hope they make it into the government next election because with a change in government the work will slow down.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: What Is The Fyzabad Accord & People's Partnership

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,