Your Favorite Historical Event

Your Favorite Historical Event - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 23rd Oct, 2014 - 1:17am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

14th Oct, 2014 - 6:31pm / Post ID: #

Your Favorite Historical Event

I like to look at history, its just so amazing what mankind(Laugh)been through and done. Has there been an even in history or maybe a specific period that you love to read, hear or watch? For me its the middle ages. I just love the castles and the whole struggle to survive. Life was simple yet complicated in trying to survive kinds, thieves and the elements. I can watch a good middle ages documentary with as much pleasure as I would the latest hit movie out of Hollywood. So what was you favorite historical time period?

International Level: Junior Politician / Political Participation: 71 ActivistPoliticianJunior Politician 7.1%

Sponsored Links:
20th Oct, 2014 - 1:14pm / Post ID: #

Event Historical Favorite Your

I like to read all kinds of history but I'm particularly interested in world war two mostly because of the massive amount of political intrigue that was involved and of course it was the biggest war the world has seen yet.

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 3 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0.3%

23rd Oct, 2014 - 1:17am / Post ID: #

Your Favorite Historical Event History & Civil Business Politics

World War 2 is an excellent period to study. What is amazing about that period of war is the number of battles and generals that can be studied in depth. Its the kind of war you can take a lifetime to study because there are so many parts to it.

International Level: Junior Politician / Political Participation: 71 ActivistPoliticianJunior Politician 7.1%

> TOPIC: Your Favorite Historical Event

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,