Mother Kills Autistic Son After Mental Breakdown

Mother Kills Autistic Son Mental Breakdown - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 9th Nov, 2014 - 3:10am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 5th Nov, 2014 - 12:47am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Mother Kills Autistic Son After Mental Breakdown

Mom Throws Her Autistic 6-Year-Old Son Off Bridge After Mental Breakdown

An Oregon mom who apparently had a mental breakdown reportedly threw her 6-year-old autistic son off of a bridge. News reports indicate she couldn't handle caring for both her son and ailing husband at the same time. Ref. Source 9

Sponsored Links:
5th Nov, 2014 - 12:52am / Post ID: #

Breakdown Mental Son Autistic Kills Mother

I felt really sad after reading this story. I have an idea of the anguish the mother went through. When you get pressure from all sides you start to do strange things or things that people do not know you for doing.

In this description of the mother by the uncle of the child he says,

international QUOTE
"Jillian was always so patient with him, and loving. She really had a lot of compassion for his condition. When he was screaming at the top of his lungs, which was the only way he could communicate, she didn't get upset at all. She would calmly comfort him, and I was amazed at how patient she was. "So this was shocking and heartbreaking.

The thing is people do not realize that even though you may be going through these motions with a calm exterior on the inside you may be facing collapse, so for me it is not surprising there is only so much humans can handle before mental deterioration.

8th Nov, 2014 - 10:26pm / Post ID: #

Mother Kills Autistic Son After Mental Breakdown Health & Special Psychology

This is incredibly heartbreaking. No one can pass judgement on this woman. I bet she is utterly broken now. What a horrible story. sad.gif

8th Nov, 2014 - 10:59pm / Post ID: #

This is really heartbreaking, tragic for both the child and Mother. Unless you have dealings with an Autistic child, most people can't comprehend the pressure that is placed on the carer! The pressure from both caring for her autistic son, and ill husband has clearly played it's part in her having a mental breakdown, but what makes it even more tragic is that it appears that she has always had lots of patience for her son, and I can't even comprehend how she will feel once she makes a recovery and has to live with her actions. Tragic all round.

9th Nov, 2014 - 3:10am / Post ID: #

With all that this woman was going through an aide should have been hired. I don't know what their finances were like but clearly she needed intervention. Now she will experience the kind of quiet she rather not hear.

> TOPIC: Mother Kills Autistic Son After Mental Breakdown

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,