Scott Mcmillan Murder Case

Scott Mcmillan Murder Case - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 9th Nov, 2014 - 2:52am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Discuss  Scott Mcmillan Murder Case 3 year old would not eat his breakfast so they killed him
Post Date: 8th Nov, 2014 - 10:50am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Parents Torture and Beat 3-Year-Old Boy to Death for Not Eating His Breakfast

In a horrific case out of Pennsylvania, police say a man and his girlfriend have been charged with murdering their three-year-old son - torturing and killing him because he didn't want to eat his breakfast. Chester County District Attorney Tom Hogan announced that Gary Fellenbaum and Jillian Tait were arrested yesterday. Ref. Source 2

Scott Mcmillan Murder Case (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
8th Nov, 2014 - 5:50pm / Post ID: #

Case Murder Mcmillan Scott

For real? They need the death penalty! Such an adorable little boy and that's what they do because he wouldn't eat breakfast?

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 23 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 2.3%

8th Nov, 2014 - 10:30pm / Post ID: #

Scott Mcmillan Murder Case History & Civil Business Politics

Seriously? This is an awful story. I think of all the people who can't have children and then there's people like this. This is also incredibly sad for the the child who in his short little life was subjected to abuse. Makes me angry. I look at my own three year old and can't fathom the pain someone could do to their own child. sad.gif

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 7 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0.7%

8th Nov, 2014 - 11:18pm / Post ID: #

I felt sick reading that! The whole of the torturing of this 3 year old innocent little boy, starting with him not eating his breakfast?! Horrific!
This poor little boy should have been safe within his own home, and he should have been protected from harm by the very people who carried out the heinous vile crimes.
So tragic for this little boy to have suffered so much in his short life, and I hope the penalty is severe for these 'parents' ..if you can call them that!

International Level: Activist / Political Participation: 29 ActivistPoliticianActivist 2.9%

9th Nov, 2014 - 2:52am / Post ID: #

international QUOTE
Amber confessed to authorities that they beat Scott, hit him with sharp objects, tied him up to a chair with electrical tape and eventually hug the little boy up by his feet and beat him to death.

These two were brought up in the wild? Like the person above said there are so many out there who want a child if they could not handle it just put the precious boy up for adoption that's all.

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 5 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0.5%

> TOPIC: Scott Mcmillan Murder Case

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,