Thanksgiving 2014

Thanksgiving 2014 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 29th Nov, 2014 - 11:30pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Thanksgiving Traditions 2012
21st Nov, 2014 - 5:06pm / Post ID: #

Thanksgiving 2014

Thanksgiving 2014

We plan to have a special dinner. Jonah and Seth have made their own decorations in preparation. If all goes well maybe all the children can sit quietly at the table together for our Thanksgiving meal. How are you going to be spending Thanksgiving 2014?

Sponsored Links:
24th Nov, 2014 - 9:51pm / Post ID: #

Thanksgiving

There is a buzz in my home not only because of Thanksgiving but for the day after shopping. Black Friday should be made a holiday! There are too many shops to hit. I know, I know this topic is about Thanksgiving. Ours will be the usual: turkey, side dishes and family over.

Post Date: 26th Nov, 2014 - 6:59pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Thanksgiving 2014 Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Several groups providing Thanksgiving meals this week

Dozens of agencies are willing to provide either supplies or meals for those in need this holiday. Ref. Source 8

27th Nov, 2014 - 1:06pm / Post ID: #

Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. I hope you have a great turkey day with your family or friends. Thanks to our troops who are serving to protect us.

27th Nov, 2014 - 2:06pm / Post ID: #

Thanksgiving

We are having a great time here. Just popped in to wish everyone a happy turkey day. Oh yeah and to all the soldiers and veterans hope your turkey tastes just as good as mine. wink.gif

29th Nov, 2014 - 11:30pm / Post ID: #

Thanksgiving 2014

We had some good turkey for dinner. Then we made turkey sandwiches the next day. Turkey is probably my favorite meat at least this time of the year.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Thanksgiving 2014

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,