Dc Comics: Deck Building Game Forever Evil

Dc Comics Deck Building Game Evil - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 7th Dec, 2014 - 10:45pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

25th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock

Discuss  Dc Comics Deck Building Game Forever Evil Card Based
Post Date: 6th Dec, 2014 - 11:22am / Post ID: #

DC Comics: Deck Building Game Forever Evil

Now that you have played it - what is your review for the card game "DC Comics: Deck Building Game Forever Evil"?

Dc Comics: Deck Building Game Forever Evil (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 7th Dec, 2014 - 11:23am / Post ID: #

Evil Game Building Deck Comics Dc

In the DC Comics Deck-Building Game: Forever Evil, players finally get to play the game as some of the most infamous Super-Villains in the DC Universe! With a name like Forever Evil, you can expect to find new and more dangerous Attacks, rugged Defenses and a number of nefarious ways to mess with your opponents. Card destruction is rampant in the set! Like every good Villain knows, henchmen you leave behind don't count toward the bottom line. If you're tired of ending the game with Starter cards still in your deck, then this is the set for you! Forever Evil introduces Victory Point tokens to DC Deck-Building Game! Just be on the lookout for lowly thieves who would steal away your hard-earned loot. While this game is a full-fledged stand-alone game, it can also be mixed with all previous releases in the line.

7th Dec, 2014 - 10:45pm / Post ID: #

Dc Comics: Deck Building Game Forever Evil Reviews RPG & Card Board

Now this is something I wouldn't mind for my collection. Maybe I should throw in an email to Santa to see if he can get the full deck for me. To show you how awesome this set's cards can be I added an image of one of the cards, hope that's OK.

Dc Comics: Deck Building Game Forever Evil (Hover)

> TOPIC: Dc Comics: Deck Building Game Forever Evil

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,