Transgender Soldiers - Page 5 of 6

Defense Secretary Jim Mattis' new - Page 5 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 20th Feb, 2018 - 5:15am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
Discuss  Transgender Soldiers Transgenders in the military
Post Date: 26th Aug, 2017 - 4:36pm / Post ID: #

Transgender Soldiers
A Friend

Transgender Soldiers - Page 5

That is just it. The military does not pay for elective stuff that other soldiers are doing so why should we be paying for their elective procedures. If they want to be in the military that is fine but do not expect the government or the people to pay for your elective stuff.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 26th Aug, 2017 - 8:26pm / Post ID: #

Transgender Soldiers
A Friend

Soldiers Transgender

Yes, I agree and the people representing the transgender soldiers even suggested that but President Trump decided to just exclude them totally. I'm sure this is to play to his base. But this is a bad decision in my book. They are Americans, let them serve if they want to and can.

Post Date: 29th Aug, 2017 - 11:50pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Transgender Soldiers History & Civil Business Politics

Mattis freezes transgender policy; allows troops to continue serving, pending study. Defense Secretary Jim Mattis late Tuesday announced that transgender troops will be allowed to continue serving in the military pending the results of a study by a panel of experts. The announcement follows an order from President Trump -- first announced in a tweet -- that indicated transgender service members would no longer be allowed in the military, effectively reversing an Obama administration policy. Ref. USAToday.

Post Date: 30th Aug, 2017 - 12:35am / Post ID: #

Transgender Soldiers
A Friend

Page 5 Soldiers Transgender

I have no issue with transgender troops still serving in the military. I think anyone willing to serve is a special person. Now lets put some of this to rest and let those who wish to serve serve. Just no elective surgeries paid by the government.

Post Date: 30th Aug, 2017 - 11:38pm / Post ID: #

Transgender Soldiers
A Friend

Soldiers Transgender

Yup, I agree with you. Anyone in this country that wants to serve should be allowed to, unless they have some medical condition that precludes service. We just shouldn't have to pay for any medical procedures that aren't necessary.

Post Date: 11th Dec, 2017 - 11:25pm / Post ID: #

Transgender Soldiers

A federal judge on Monday declined the US government's request to put on hold an order allowing transgender individuals to join the military beginning in January. The decision means transgender people will be free to enlist in the new year.

"In sum, having carefully considered all of the evidence before it, the Court is not persuaded that Defendants will be irreparably injured by allowing the accession of transgender individuals into the military beginning on January 1, 2018," Judge Colleen Kollar-Kotelly said in her ruling.

The Pentagon said it was already following a court ruling last week and is "Planning to prepare to access transgender persons," as of January 1, US Army Maj. Dave Eastburn, a Pentagon spokesman said in a written statement following the ruling.

White House press secretary Sarah Sanders said the Department of Justice is "Reviewing the legal options." Ref. CNN.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 11th Dec, 2017 - 11:29pm / Post ID: #

Transgender Soldiers
A Friend

Transgender Soldiers - Page 5

I have no issues still to transgender people or any one else joining the military. The main issue I have is I do not want our tax dollars paying for their transformation.

Post Date: 20th Feb, 2018 - 5:15am / Post ID: #

Transgender Soldiers Politics Business Civil & History - Page 5

Defense Secretary Jim Mattis' new policy on transgender troops expected by Wednesday after six months of legal fights that started with President Trump's tweet. The Pentagon is expected to announce its new policy on transgender troops this week after six months of legal battles that started with President Trump's tweets calling for a ban on their service. Several federal court rulings have prevented the Pentagon from implementing the ban, including a probation on accepting new recruits. Defense Secretary Jim Mattis announced in September that a panel of experts would develop a new policy on transgender service members by Feb. 21. Ref. USAToday.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Transgender Soldiers

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,