Trinidad & Tobago's Crime Problem - Page 5 of 19

Name: George Comments: After having a close - Page 5 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 16th Oct, 2015 - 11:25am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (19) »
T&T War On Crime
Trinidad & Tobago's Crime Problem Related Information to Trinidad & Tobago's Crime Problem
17th Sep, 2015 - 11:16am / Post ID: #

Trinidad & Tobago's Crime Problem - Page 5

Things haven't changed there has it. As always there is a lack of honesty in what politicians say they will do. They always put crime as the number one thing on the agenda and yet they can never fulfill the most basic aspects of crime solutions and that is why there is so much crime in the country.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 19th Sep, 2015 - 11:20am / Post ID: #

Problem Crime Tobagos and Trinidad

Name: George

Title: Police Poblem here

Comments: Having now come up with the figures that show that we have a large brigade of killers running lose on this island. It is obvious that it is now an monumental task to catch many of this rogues without having a massive increase in the manning level of the local police. Even in a well developed large nation having such a ratio of murderers per million citizens it will be an impossible task to gain any advantage in controlling the steady flow of killings annually without addition manpower.

Post Date: 22nd Sep, 2015 - 6:52pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad & Tobago's Crime Problem Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

Title: crime in T&T

Comments: With the latest sudden surge in random killings and no arrest by the police as yet, it is my opinion that the police are now fully aware of the dangers that are lurking on the streets of our towns and villages and are trying to keep out of the way of the multitude of loose killers about. I personally don't blame them ,since there is really not enough officers available to deal with the widespread and galloping trend of these sudden murder sprees. They certainly should continue to avoid ending upon a slab in the mortuary .This is of course,until the police manning levels are vastly increase to give them some sense of security.

Post Date: 22nd Sep, 2015 - 11:17pm / Post ID: #

Page 5 Problem Crime Tobagos and Trinidad

Title: crime in T&T

Comments: With the latest sudden surge in random killings and no arrest by the police as yet, it is my opinion that the police are now fully aware of the dangers that are lurking on the streets of our towns and villages and are trying to keep out of the way of the multitude of loose killers about. I personally don't blame them ,since there is really not enough officers available to deal with the widespread and galloping trend of these sudden murder sprees. They certainly should continue to avoid ending upon a slab in the mortuary .This is of course,until the police manning levels are vastly increase to give them some sense of security.

Post Date: 3rd Oct, 2015 - 6:35pm / Post ID: #

Problem Crime Tobagos and Trinidad

Title: Killers on the loose in T&T

Comments: In order to present a more precise claim that there are hundreds of loose killers on this island I had to obtain the exact amount of convicted murderers held in our local prisons. I have tried to obtain this figure from many local official sources but it would appear that the figure is not available or no one is willing to reveal this information. I have however now obtained from the net information which revealed that there were 21 convicted murderers on death row here in 2012. I have added a further 29 making an assumed amount of 50 convicted murderers currently in our prisons. Now I am going again to project my new revised calculation, which I hope will now be accepted .I already know that there are presently 514 murderers awaiting trial. This was confirmed in a statement made recently by Chief Justice Mr Ivor Archie. Here is the revised calculation using the annual murder rates shown in the police stats, and my assumed figure of 50 convicted murderers in our prisons. 2006= 368 MURDERS 2007= 395 MURDERS 2008= 550 MURDERS 2009= 509 MURDERS 2010= 485 MURDERS 2011= 354 MURDERS 2012= 383 MURDERS 2013=407 MURDERS 2014=403 MURDERS 2015= 328 MURDERS TO DATE TOTAL 4182 murders for a period of ten years .This is an average of 418 per year. Now minus 514 murderers awaiting trial which leaves 3668 minus 50 convicted murderers in our jails (My assumed figure).This now leaves 3618 murderers not accounted for .Now lets assume that each of this unaccounted for murderers committed two murders each that will calculate that there are now 1809 killers on the loose on this island. This is an extremely vey bad and dangerous scenario bearing in mind that I have assumed in my calculation that each murderer was responsible for two murders. Without this assumption ,it could by logical reasoning, assume that there could be as many as 3618 murderers free to commit more murders on a daily basis on this island. How on earth do politicians and citizens expect the police to deal efficiently and effectively with this amount of potential killers probably committing the same offence repeatedly. The ratio of murderers on the loose in comparison with our population of 1.3 million people is extremely high. In order for the police catch and arrest these killers they need to double or perhaps treble they manning level in order to make any in roads. Without such an increase in manpower the situation will remain as it is or even get worse in years to come.

Post Date: 7th Oct, 2015 - 12:09pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad & Tobago's Crime Problem

Title: Murders galore

Comments: The government and the National Security just cannot standby and do nothing about innocent citizens being slaughtered here on a daily basis. This in not Mexico where citizens are murdered on an hourly basis. If something is not done now, we may find ourselves having to cope with two or three murders every day. The police must have additional manpower now to cope with this ruthless bunch of loose killers. The government may now have to employ outside law men on a temporary basis ,to assist the local police force in dealing with this galloping spike of murders. The hierarchy of the police service may not like this but at present it seems the only fast solution. An agreement must be reached on this issue soon. If nothing is done now, we will have to face the fact that the murder rate is going to rise significantly until we are able recruit and train enough local men to combat these lurking killers. It is going to be may be too late in having to enlist and recruit suitable individuals here in time to bring about a much needed rapid result to the problem. It is essential to act now even if this means calling another state of emergency.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 8th Oct, 2015 - 8:29pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad & Tobago's Crime Problem - Page 5

Title: Loose murderers in Trinidad

Comments: Despite the fact that I have sent my calculation to the three leading newspaper on this island concerning loose killers roaming our towns and villages there is not a single comment about the issue. The silence is deafening. This reflects the unwillingness of many of our citizens to face the truth. Giving facts that leads to the truth here is taboo and is one of the main reasons why politicians and those in authority keep going around in circles encouraging continuous criminal offences to go undetected or resolved They seem to have lost the incentive to deal with matters of security in the correct manner of priority. In corruption for example many cases are hidden under the carpet, disappear off the records or charges are twisted in such a manner that the culprits who are usually of to upper class walk free. You won't find any of this group in our prisons. Looking back at the constant annual murder rate and the poor detection and arrest rate of the killers .It would now appear that the rate is now taken for granted and acceptable. We may therefore ,have to wait until the daily rate of murders reach two or three per day, or those of status here become the targets before those in the corridors of power take the necessary effective action to stop the slaughter of our citizens.

Post Date: 16th Oct, 2015 - 11:25am / Post ID: #

Trinidad & Tobago's Crime Problem Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean - Page 5

Comments: After having a close look at the crime statistics here, I get the impression that none of these figures are genuine when presented. In the first place there are over 750 citizens who go missing every year on this island. A majority of these are never located .The trend continues year after year. Where have all these citizens gone?. Are some victims of some of those serial killers on the run?. The other noticeable fact is that reading between the lines of the local press it suggest that much more kidnappings, murders and other crimes are committed than those shown in the official statistics. With regard to kidnappings it would appear that ransoms are secretly paid quickly to avoid the death of the victims held. This at present seems to be a big money spinner for our local hardened and experienced criminals dealing in this form of crime. Finally the most hidden and regular CRIMINAL act is that of corruption by those in high places, even when it comes to light, people from this group are never punished. I doubt you will find any such citizen in our prisons despite the fact they head the list of those caught for this type of offence. Something is just not right with crime statistics on this island. It need close scrutiny. I will still keep wondering where all these missing citizens have gone to.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (19) »

> TOPIC: Trinidad & Tobago's Crime Problem

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,