Crystal Skulls

Crystal Skulls - Studies of Dreams, Mystics, Paranormal - Posted: 22nd May, 2008 - 1:03am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Crystal Skulls
19th May, 2008 - 1:18am / Post ID: #

Crystal Skulls

Crystal Skulls

What are your thoughts about the legends of the Crystal Skulls? Do you believe they were created by an Alien race or by mystic powers of the Mayans? There is said to be 13 skulls, 8 of which have been found. Some other points of interest:

1. NASA has examined the skulls and is secretive about its makeup. The way it was made (the skulls) leads some to believe that it was created at zero gravity. Right now NASA grows crystals in this environment.

2. Mayan legend says that 'god' came and gave them one crystal from which they made the others. The Crystal Skull followers believe this could be an alien race.

3. The crystal of the skulls is of the same quality as is used to keep information as in modern day computer components.

4. Legend has it that the 13 skulls must be reunited before 2012.

Sponsored Links:
21st May, 2008 - 3:30pm / Post ID: #

Skulls Crystal

Just did some quick browsing on this very interesting objects to say the least here is a nice picture of them.

https://www.v-j-enterprises.com/free-ebook/csexplorers.html

They seem to have the ability to focus not just light but meditation and let one speak in tongues. that alone is very scary. I might have to see what more I can find on this as information will be almost strictly opinions and very little straight facts.

I would not be shocked if they find out they were made right here over a long time span after all back them may craftsmen were generational and that was just life, I state the project and my great grandson might finish it.

Edited

I just noticed you can download their book and there is another coming out soon I have just done it and will post when I am done reading it.

Reconcile Edited: krakyn on 21st May, 2008 - 4:44pm

21st May, 2008 - 4:55pm / Post ID: #

Crystal Skulls Paranormal & Mystics Dreams Studies

Isn't this what the current Indiana Jones movie is based on these same skulls?

21st May, 2008 - 5:59pm / Post ID: #

Skulls Crystal

You are most correct Geek it is the same skulls and I bet that is why the thread was started. They do seem to be an extraordinary find.

Post Date: 21st May, 2008 - 6:50pm / Post ID: #

Crystal Skulls
A Friend

Skulls Crystal

I think you are right krakyn These are just carved human skulls that were carved by man long ago. Being crystal they are able to bend light like most crystals can. I think the meditation thing is just something they want you to believe in. As far as them coming together by 2012 well according to three or four calendars I have researched they all say the world is going to end on dec 21 2012. So I guess in a sense they will be together again. biggrin.gif

21st May, 2008 - 9:27pm / Post ID: #

Crystal Skulls

Where do the skulls originate from? Crystal is usually formed from rock right? So its not like it was manufactured by hand. Most people look for something mystic in what is really just a natural object carved into a piece of art.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
21st May, 2008 - 9:30pm / Post ID: #

Crystal Skulls

The skulls are real and there are people who have testified that upon touching the skulls they have felt a healing warmth come from it. For the unbelievers there have been experiments done by scientists about this.

22nd May, 2008 - 1:03am / Post ID: #

Crystal Skulls Studies Dreams Mystics & Paranormal

Krusten read some of the link I put up it is very interesting these skulls. The are so smooth none can understand how they could have been made. Like JB said the best we can get in crystal like this is grown in space! Also the eyes are real lenses that magnify and focus light but are cut in a way that the crystal should have shattered in the process! It has to do with where the lens focal point is and where the most sensitive spot on the crystal is. Like a stress point of some sort.

Ther are including the daughter of the man who was I charge of the dig who actually found the first skull have very strange experiences within the proximity of them.

In the daughters case she had dreams of how the native peoples at that time lived almost like she was there watching them. There is something to this.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Crystal Skulls

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,