Multifunction Hiking Survival Whistle Compass

- Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 1st Mar, 2017 - 7:55pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 16th Dec, 2014 - 10:41am / Post ID: #

7 in1 Multifunction Hiking Survival Whistle Compass Thermometer Flashlight

Based on your experiences what for you was the 7 in1 Multifunction Hiking Survival Whistle Compass Thermometer Flashlight's rating, pros and cons?

Multifunction Hiking Survival Whistle Compass (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
16th Dec, 2014 - 2:56pm / Post ID: #

Compass Whistle Survival Hiking Multifunction

Definitely a cool item to have but I wonder if there are more color options than just army green?

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 8 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0.8%

Post Date: 1st Mar, 2017 - 7:38pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Multifunction Hiking Survival Whistle Compass History & Civil Business Politics

Having anything to help you survive is always a good thing. While this does not have some items it has some basic items that will help you a lot. I think combine this tool with a couple others and you will have a very good basic kit. Plus this is compact and lightweight offering ease of use in a pocket, pouch or purse.

Post Date: 1st Mar, 2017 - 7:42pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I generally prefer good tools that aren't trying to fill a dozen different roles at once. Your average swiss army knife type gadget doesn't do anything well.

This doesn't look to be an exception. The whistle might be okay, but from the look of the design that flashlight would be nigh useless, and that compass is of a type that I know doesn't work right.

1st Mar, 2017 - 7:44pm / Post ID: #

I prefer having my tools, especially the emergency/survival ones, simple. Most of the "Multi"-tools are usually gadgets and serve no real purpose. I have a button compass, simple whistle and petzl e+Lite headlamp in my EDC. They fit easy into my jeans pocket and are cheap to replace.

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 6 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0.6%

Post Date: 1st Mar, 2017 - 7:55pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

The multi tool I carry is a Gerber multi tool that is very versatile. I also have a military compass and I have a small magnifying glass. The small magnifying glass is something I tell everyone to put in their survival kits. It comes in very handy. It can even be a kid one as all it has to do is work to be a fire starter.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Multifunction Hiking Survival Whistle Compass

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,