Christmas 2015 - Page 2 of 2

Its a very long weekend so tomorrow we don't - Page 2 - Christmas - Posted: 25th Dec, 2015 - 1:42pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 25th Dec, 2015 - 2:15am / Post ID: #

Christmas 2015
A Friend

Christmas 2015 - Page 2

I hope you all have a merry Christmas (Or whichever holiday you celebrate) biggrin.gif I'm prepared and just have to finish making tamales. It's been a few years since I last made them and the extended family has been begging, so that's the present I went with! Goodness is it labor intensive. I'll probably be working on them until around 4 AM Christmas day or so. I have a lot to make and only two pots to cook them in.

Sponsored Links:
25th Dec, 2015 - 11:56am / Post ID: #

Christmas

Good morning and merry Christmas! I've got morning duties so I had to get up early and wanted to check here before the day's events start. Enjoy it all!

25th Dec, 2015 - 1:42pm / Post ID: #

Christmas 2015 Christmas

Its a very long weekend so tomorrow we don't have to worry about work. That means more dessert and staying up late tonight! Happy holidays!

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Christmas 2015

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,