International Discussions Goals 2015

International Discussions Goals 2015 - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 3rd Jul, 2015 - 10:35pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

1st Jan, 2015 - 11:57am / Post ID: #

We have some of our own Goals for the Community in 2015, however are there things you will like to see in the site? If so, please share your wishes, maybe we will incorporate them into our current goals.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 30th Jun, 2015 - 9:49pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Goals Discussions International

One goal I have is that you stop telling me I'm misspelling when I use British English. Vive la difference!

30th Jun, 2015 - 9:57pm / Post ID: #

International Discussions Goals 2015 Feedback & FAQ News Community

Where on the site does it tell you about your misspellings? It is only if you activate the Spell checker. Additionally, is your post to suggest that we should have a British English spell checker?

Post Date: 30th Jun, 2015 - 10:38pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Excuse me - I'm new here and still a little bewildered by it all so I can't remember exactly where I saw the notice - it was telling me my various stats.
If you can incorporate a British-English spellchecker easily, that would be great, but I'll still frustrate it with the odd foreign quote to keep up my bad reputation. wink.gif

Reconcile Edited: Adelardus on 30th Jun, 2015 - 11:05pm

30th Jun, 2015 - 10:45pm / Post ID: #

No problem. When you come across it please record the exact text and the link of the page where you saw it so I can address it.

Post Date: 2nd Jul, 2015 - 10:02pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

No, I haven't seen the message which tells me the number of spelling mistakes I've made in posts again.

Coming back here just now, I realise I hijacked a serious suggestion page with a flippant remark. Excuse me. Please feel free to delete these posts to return the thread to its original purpose.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
3rd Jul, 2015 - 10:35pm / Post ID: #

As a member that's been here awhile I can't say that I've ever made many suggestions but I do want to congratulate you for all these many changes that you made this year. The site is faster, simpler and I can really post on my phone without having to wait til I get home. Maybe this should be a reason to pick up where I left off and be more active. wink.gif

> TOPIC: International Discussions Goals 2015

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,