Flags Of The World

Flags World - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 20th May, 2008 - 4:03pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Flags of the World
19th May, 2008 - 11:10pm / Post ID: #

Flags Of The World

Flags of the World

How well do you know the Flags of the World? I've created a page with the Flags of the World for you to look over HERE.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3212 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 20th May, 2008 - 3:52pm / Post ID: #

Flags Of The World
A Friend

World The Flags

I know a few I would say around 25- 30 I can identify quite easily. There are some I have no clue who they belong to if the name was not already with them. Maybe that is something you can put up. A test to see how many we actually know. smile.gif

20th May, 2008 - 3:56pm / Post ID: #

Flags Of The World History & Civil Business Politics

Good suggestion. When I was putting up the page I thought about making a Flags of the World test as an enhancement, but that will have to be something in the future to consider because there are over 144 countries so it will take quite a bit of coding to complete.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3212 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 20th May, 2008 - 4:03pm / Post ID: #

Flags Of The World
A Friend

World The Flags

I figured it would take a lot of coding unless there is something out on the web that can be copied because it is already done?

> TOPIC: Flags Of The World

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,