Txtrpg Introduction - Page 4 of 5

Txtrpg, thank you for supporting the work - Page 4 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 20th Dec, 2016 - 8:51pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Dedicated Role-player from the ZORK era.
Post Date: 27th Nov, 2016 - 7:31pm / Post ID: #

Txtrpg Introduction
A Friend

Txtrpg Introduction - Page 4

It was not Albrecht that was holding up the game he had enough rolls. I just needed the rolls from Lukas and then I was not in a place yesterday to update the game. But as you can see the game is updated and they started rolling bad again. I liked when I was rolling high for them. But really I wanted to come here and wish you good luck on getting high daily poster. Like I said over in the black Friday thread I will not make this easy for you. Just as I am sure you will not make it easy for me *smile*.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 27th Nov, 2016 - 9:57pm / Post ID: #

Member Author
[?] CPosts: 294
Flag Posts: 2,673
Avg: 0.8 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 20.5%
[+] Gain: 2,421.53 FP
Charm: 25

Introduction Txtrpg

Hey no problem. I was mostly saying that because he was saying the game was slow before but at the same time it sometimes takes him days to post. Watch out… I might have a sneak attack posting spree coming. wink.gif.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 9th Jan, 2015 - 4:27am
Signature: Call me sentimental.
Post Date: 27th Nov, 2016 - 10:22pm / Post ID: #

Txtrpg Introduction
A Friend

Txtrpg Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Well I am ready for your sneak attack. I know you have a bit to go to catch up. And less than two hours now *laugh*.

Post Date: 27th Nov, 2016 - 10:45pm / Post ID: #

Member Author
[?] CPosts: 294
Flag Posts: 2,673
Avg: 0.8 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 20.5%
[+] Gain: 2,421.53 FP
Charm: 25

Page 4 Introduction Txtrpg

You can never know… that's how sneak attacks work - you don't see them coming. I could come from behind at the last moment, but let me not give away my strategy. *laugh*.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 9th Jan, 2015 - 4:27am
Signature: Call me sentimental.
Post Date: 27th Nov, 2016 - 11:25pm / Post ID: #

Txtrpg Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Txtrpg

Yes keep checking stuff out and seeing more of the forums and many of the threads you can put your thoughts in.

Post Date: 9th Dec, 2016 - 2:15pm / Post ID: #

Txtrpg Introduction

TxtRPG your one time Premium Membership custom Avatar and mini-Avatar have been installed.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 12th Dec, 2016 - 5:49pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,025
Flag Posts: 51,682
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,584.18 FP
Charm: 394

Txtrpg Introduction - Page 4

TxtRPG, just saying "Thank you" for your active participation and for supporting our work by donating towards Premium Membership. Enjoy your new Avatar.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 20th Dec, 2016 - 8:51pm / Post ID: #

Txtrpg Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 4

Txtrpg, thank you for supporting the work done here by making a Donation for Forum Points. Your account has been credited with the FP equivalent of what you donated: 1,000 FP.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Txtrpg Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,