Txtrpg Introduction - Page 2 of 5

You made what seems to be an accidental post - Page 2 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 12th May, 2015 - 1:39pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Dedicated Role-player from the ZORK era.
Post Date: 18th Jan, 2015 - 7:07pm / Post ID: #

Member Author
[?] CPosts: 294
Flag Posts: 2,673
Avg: 0.8 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 20.7%
[+] Gain: 2,421.53 FP
Charm: 25

Txtrpg Introduction - Page 2

I will keep that in mind Krusten thank you for the invite. I am trying to get involved in 2 games already although I'm not very good at it so I want to see how I do there first.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 9th Jan, 2015 - 4:27am
Signature: Call me sentimental.
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 27th Jan, 2015 - 6:46pm / Post ID: #

Member Author

Introduction Txtrpg

Is there a difference between selecting "Exexcutive" And "Full" For the theme? I know the mobile's reason which is obvious but I'm just wondering if there is some major difference between the themes I'm asking about.

Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 9th Jan, 2015 - 4:27am
Post Date: 27th Jan, 2015 - 6:56pm / Post ID: #

Txtrpg Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Good question. There is no major differences between the Full and Executive themes or "Skins" As we sometimes call them here. The Exec theme is a little more colorful its just a matter of which one is better on your eyes.

Post Date: 29th Jan, 2015 - 3:51am / Post ID: #

Member Author

Page 2 Introduction Txtrpg

I see, it makes sense. Thank you for your prompt answers I am enjoying my time here so far and the new way of playing txt Role-playing Game .

Post Date: 31st Jan, 2015 - 1:47pm / Post ID: #

Diamond Chief
[?] CPosts: 2,938
Flag Posts: 7,000
Avg: 1.3 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 32.8%
[+] Gain: 5,075.94 FP
Charm: 26

Introduction Txtrpg

So far you're keeping real active so anytime you want you can join up with the other Role-playing Games you just have to ask for RPGer status first.

Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Thirty Something | Joined: Reg. 18th Jan, 2009 - 9:07pm
Signature:
Post Date: 6th Feb, 2015 - 2:15pm / Post ID: #

Member Author

Txtrpg Introduction

Thank you, this whole idea of playing against another person in cyberspace is really a good one, I'm really happy to of found this site.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 26th Apr, 2015 - 3:24am / Post ID: #

Diamond Author
[?] CPosts: 1,577
Flag Posts: 3,817
Activity: 20.9%
[+] Gain: 7,999.88 FP
Charm: 22

Txtrpg Introduction - Page 2

Hey your fortunate because you get to have me come and give you a special invitation to the World of Medieval to reole play with Lady Godiva, my character. wink.gif

Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Independent
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 18th Mar, 2011 - 9:45pm
Signature: Love life and living
Post Date: 12th May, 2015 - 1:39pm / Post ID: #

Txtrpg Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 2

You made what seems to be an accidental post in the Dungeon Master's thread, I moved it to the leader thread for KNtoran's Dungeons & Dragons.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Txtrpg Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,