Stand By Me: Doraemon

Stand Me Doraemon - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 18th Sep, 2023 - 4:55pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Top  Stand By Me Doraemon 2010s Animated
Post Date: 12th Jan, 2015 - 2:36am / Post ID: #

What is your review for the entertainment value of the animated movie called, "Stand By Me: Doraemon"?

Stand By Me: Doraemon (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th Jan, 2015 - 5:37am / Post ID: #

Doraemon Me Stand

In the suburbs of Tokyo some time ago, there lived a clumsy boy about 10 years old. There appeared in front of him named Sewashi, Nobita's descendant of four generations later from the 22nd century, and Doraemon, a 22nd century cat-type caretaker robot who helps people with its secret gadgets. Sewashi claims that his family is suffering from the debts Nobita made even to his generation, so in order to change this disastrous future, he brought along Doraemon as Nobita's caretaker to bring happiness to his future, although Doraemon is not happy about this. And so Sewashi installed an accomplishment program into Doraemon forcing him to take care of Nobita. Unless he makes Nobita happy, Doraemon can no longer go back to the 22nd century. This is how the life of Doraemon and Nobita begins. Will Doraemon succeed this mission and return to the 22nd century?

18th Sep, 2023 - 4:55pm / Post ID: #

Stand By Me: Doraemon Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

I expect an entire different direction for the supposed to be doraemon ending, but turn out it just the same story of the 2d and the manga version, the difference are the graphic now using 3d and that's it, which not even a conclusion for the long franchise of doraemon.

> TOPIC: Stand By Me: Doraemon

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,