Saudi Arabia Nuclear

Saudi Arabia Nuclear - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 20th Oct, 2015 - 4:22am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Enriched Uranium To Saudi Arabia
Post Date: 21st May, 2008 - 2:32am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Saudi Arabia Nuclear

Enriched Uranium to Saudi Arabia

As US Threatens Iran Over Enriching Uranium, Bush Promises to Give Enriched Uranium to Saudi Arabia

The Bush administration has pledged to support Saudi Arabia's nuclear power program, including supplying enriched uranium for nuclear reactors. The agreement came out of President Bush's visit to the Saudi kingdom last week, during which Bush also pledged new US assistance in guarding Saudi oil reserves.
Ref. https://www.democracynow.org/2008/5/20/as_u..._over_enriching

Sponsored Links:
21st May, 2008 - 1:06pm / Post ID: #

Nuclear Arabia Saudi

This is well just wrong. But again I guess Bush has to protect his investments after all.

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 188 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 18.8%

Post Date: 21st May, 2008 - 3:25pm / Post ID: #

Saudi Arabia Nuclear
A Friend

Saudi Arabia Nuclear History & Civil Business Politics

I believe giving them enriched uranium is wrong. We are not going to be there much longer as the oil runs out so why worry about guarding it. I believe we are just giving nuclear weapons to a unstable element.

21st May, 2008 - 3:33pm / Post ID: #

Nuclear Arabia Saudi

Yes it makes me ponder just how low those supplies really are. Is this just Bush looking after Bush and the heck with tomorrow or is there really more oil there then any one is letting on.

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 188 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 18.8%

21st May, 2008 - 4:53pm / Post ID: #

Nuclear Arabia Saudi

I don't get Bush sometimes. I thought the last thing we wanted was to help anyone in the Middle East with nuclear technology.

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 3 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0.3%

Post Date: 21st May, 2008 - 5:03pm / Post ID: #

Saudi Arabia Nuclear
A Friend

Saudi Arabia Nuclear

It seems that he ( bush) has gone against his own words by giving this uranium to the Saudi's. They have always said that the third world war would begin in the middle east. I can see it coming to pass now.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 26th Aug, 2013 - 4:55pm / Post ID: #

Saudi Arabia Nuclear

Saudi Arabia says 16 nuclear reactors to be ready by 2030:

"After 10 years we will have the first two reactors," Melaibari told Arab News. "After that, every year we will establish two, until we have 16 by 2030. We would like to cover 20 percent of electricity needs using nuclear energy." Ref. Source 3

Post Date: 20th Oct, 2015 - 4:22am / Post ID: #

Saudi Arabia Nuclear Politics Business Civil & History

Saudi, Hungary sign nuclear pact:

The deal with Hungary includes cooperation in reactor design, construction and operation, security, waste management and training, the official Saudi Press Agency (SPA) said. Ref. Source 8n

> TOPIC: Saudi Arabia Nuclear

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,