Cic Student Stabbed

Cic Student Stabbed - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 21st May, 2008 - 3:55pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

21st May, 2008 - 5:05am / Post ID: #

Cic Student Stabbed

I am not surprised in the least about this, particularly that the Excelsior students started the fight. I was a teacher in that school and some of the kids have serious anger management/violence issues.

Update: Another newspaper reports the school as Excel Composite school which is different from Excelsior,

A SCHOOLBOY was stabbed outside his school yesterday, during a scuffle with boys from another school in Port of Spain.

According to reports, at around 2.30 p.m., a 17-year-old Fifth Form College of the Immaculate Conception (CIC) pupil was standing outside St Joseph's Convent on Pembroke Street with a group of schoolmates when a group of four boys from Excelsior Secondary School approached.

Witnesses said the boys from Excelsior confronted the CIC students and there was an exchange of "hostile words".

"They said, 'I fed up of alyuh CIC men' and then they start to fight," said a pupil.

During the scuffle, one of the boys allegedly pulled out a knife and stabbed one of the CIC pupils in the back.

The victim was taken to the Port of Spain General Hospital....

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 21st May, 2008 - 3:55pm / Post ID: #

Cic Student Stabbed
A Friend

Stabbed Student Cic

With the growing violence in this small country by men and children I begin to wonder if any are truly safe down there. I hope you I consider friends stay safe from harm.

I hope the police get on the ball and round up some of these lawless youths so maybe others will start to see the police are cracking down. Maybe that will help put a end to some of the violence.

> TOPIC: Cic Student Stabbed

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,