Living On A Cruise Ship As A Passenger

Living Cruise Ship Passenger - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 4th Feb, 2015 - 6:21pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Lee Wachtstetter
Post Date: 21st Jan, 2015 - 5:54pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Woman pays $164K per year to live on luxury cruise ship

Woman has been living on the ship longer than most of its crew — nearly seven years. Ref. Source 6

Sponsored Links:
21st Jan, 2015 - 6:02pm / Post ID: #

Passenger As Ship Cruise On Living

I hate to say this but its either she is very wealthy or the children are paying a lot to keep her busy. I wonder what that must be like for years!

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 2 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0.2%

21st Jan, 2015 - 7:02pm / Post ID: #

Living On A Cruise Ship As A Passenger History & Civil Business Politics

I was wondering what she does about a mailing address and how does she get all her mail / packages?

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 17 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1.7%

2nd Feb, 2015 - 3:21am / Post ID: #

I will love to do something like this if I had the money to burn. Just imagine the amount of things you can write on. In fact you will be able to write on countries, cruise life and personalities to the point that you could probably pay your bill for tenancy. That would make for a fantastic website!

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 11 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1.1%

2nd Feb, 2015 - 11:35am / Post ID: #

As nice as this seems you will be surrounded by strangers. Family visits will not be frequent and if there is an emergency where she may be closed to death it will be very difficult for any of her relatives to get there in time.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 11 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1.1%

4th Feb, 2015 - 6:21pm / Post ID: #

What happens if the ship has to go in for repairs or docks for something does she stay on board still or they move her around from ship to ship? A prerequisite for this has to be that you're not easily sea sick!

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 18 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1.8%

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Living On A Cruise Ship As A Passenger

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,