Escobar Paradise Lost

Escobar Paradise Lost - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 15th Feb, 2015 - 3:28am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Escobar Paradise Lost 2010s
Post Date: 21st Jan, 2015 - 10:30pm / Post ID: #

Escobar Paradise Lost

Escobar Paradise Lost

What is your review for the entertainment value of the movie called, "Escobar Paradise Lost"?

Escobar Paradise Lost
Escobar Paradise Lost (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 22nd Jan, 2015 - 3:31pm / Post ID: #

Lost Paradise Escobar

In Colombia, a young surfer meets the woman of his dreams - and then he meets her uncle, Pablo Escobar.

28th Jan, 2015 - 12:53pm / Post ID: #

Escobar Paradise Lost Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Pablo Escobar was a ruthless man. This movie shows you how cunning he could be. The only people he would treat good is his immediate family. He acted just like a typical politician and made the drug trade such a lucrative business that he are still trying to battle the effects of it today.

15th Feb, 2015 - 3:28am / Post ID: #

Lost Paradise Escobar

It was a very good movie. Of course, a seasoned actor such as Benicio del Toro did an outstanding job portraying Pablo Escobar. I must admit Josh Hutcherson gladly surprised me since I only watched him in The Hunger Games movie and I wasn't particularly impressed.

> TOPIC: Escobar Paradise Lost

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,