Roodal Moonilal

Roodal Moonilal - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 23rd Jan, 2015 - 11:05pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Best of  Roodal Moonilal UNC Chief - Minister of Housing & the Environment
Post Date: 28th May, 2010 - 8:39pm / Post ID: #

Roodal Moonilal

What is your opinion on the appointment of Roodal Moonilal as Minister of Housing & the Environment?

Image from government website: ttparliament.org

Roodal Moonilal
Roodal Moonilal (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
22nd Sep, 2012 - 12:19am / Post ID: #

Moonilal Roodal

I don't know Roodal Moonilal much other than what I've seen on television. He is confident but very abrupt sometimes, he doesn't mixed words. What caught me by surprise was a photograph of a woman kissing his feet when they went to Diego Martin to hand out cash for victims of the flooding... You all caught that?

1st Jul, 2013 - 11:11pm / Post ID: #

Roodal Moonilal Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

There was a recent issue brought up by the media about the vehicle, a Land Rover, that the Housing Minister uses. Due to this Mr. Roodal Moonilal said on TV6 that he has been exposed to criminal elements because they know the type of vehicle he drives and he will now has to switch vehicles.

18th Jul, 2013 - 1:37pm / Post ID: #

Moonilal Roodal

He went to Felicity to talk to the people regards to housing. He said that Jack Warner granted 21 houses but all of them to Chaguanas West residents and only a couple to Felicity residents.

international QUOTE
AS the Chaguanas West by-election draws nearer, Housing Minister Dr Roodal Moonilal moved into the constituency yesterday, bearing goodies.

Moonilal spent the day at the United National Congress (UNC) sub-office at Cacandee Road, Feli­city, meeting residents regarding housing issues.
Scores of people lined up outside the office from early yesterday, hoping for an opportunity to meet Moonilal. The residents filled out forms for the People's Partnership's Land for the Landless programme and housing grants.

"What I discovered was when I came here and people knew I was here, they wanted to see me for their own problems. I told them on Wednesday morning I don't mind seeing about 25 people, but from that it reached 150 people. The problems include housing, grants, WASA, T&T Foodcard and land issues," Moonilal said.

Representatives of the National Commission for Self Help, Land Settlement Agency and Trinidad and Tobago Electricity Commission (T&TEC) were on hand to assist.

"Some of the problems (Was) where people built houses, and all they require is a connection from T&TEC. In some cases T&TEC requires another agency to give permission. So if agencies are here they can do the letter and give permission right away. If people can afford they pay for poles but if they can't there is a programme that can help," Moonilal said.

Moonilal said he was disappointed former MP Jack Warner did not provide assistance to his consti­tuents. Source 5

24th Jul, 2013 - 11:14pm / Post ID: #

Moonilal Roodal

Minister Roodal Moonilal had me laughing today. He made a good point about how the media is focusing so much on the cars that Ministers drive and houses they live in that in order for Ministers to seem normal they would have to sleep on a rice bed and go home in a cart (He did not say exactly that but something like that, he just said it better).

25th Jul, 2013 - 1:56pm / Post ID: #

Roodal Moonilal

He was just using hyperbole to justify the crazy amount of money that his ministry is using when they rent those fancy vehicles. If he wants to buy a Ferrari that's his problem but don't use tax payers money to rent things you clearly do NOT need.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
22nd Jul, 2014 - 6:16pm / Post ID: #

Roodal Moonilal

The Join Committee recommended that in order to introduce greater transparency and accountability, Moonilal should justify the 25% allocation that he is allowed to make providing a list of names and the location of the houses and the rationale for his decision so the public can see where are the houses going to.

Post Date: 23rd Jan, 2015 - 11:05pm / Post ID: #

Roodal Moonilal Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean

Name: Jace

Comments: I noticed Minister Roodal Moonilal has lost a lot of weight and is slimmer now is this just a health thing for him?

> TOPIC: Roodal Moonilal

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,