UFC 183 Silva vs Diaz

Ufc 183 Silva Diaz - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 12th Feb, 2015 - 6:18am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Top  UFC 183 Silva vs Diaz MMA - Mixed Martial Arts
Post Date: 2nd Feb, 2015 - 12:37am / Post ID: #

UFC 183 Silva vs Diaz

UFC 183 Silva vs Diaz

What is your review for the Mixed Martial Arts event called, "UFC 183 Silva vs Diaz"?

UFC 183 Silva vs Diaz
UFC 183 Silva vs Diaz (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 2nd Feb, 2015 - 12:38am / Post ID: #

Diaz Silva UFC

This is a Middleweight fight between Anderson "The Spider" Silva (33-6-0, 20KO's) from Curitiba, Brazil taking on the challenge of Nick Diaz (26-9-1, 13KO's) from Stockton, California. This card is being broadcast live from the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada.

10th Feb, 2015 - 3:04am / Post ID: #

UFC 183 Silva vs Diaz Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Thiago Alves prelim fight was amazing. After getting beatup in the first round he came back in the second to kick directly to the soloplexus and caused an instant win against Jordan Mein who was highly praised by Joe Rogan.

11th Feb, 2015 - 6:09am / Post ID: #

Diaz Silva UFC

Nate Diaz was so funny in that fight. I like how he laid on the ground taunting Silva. I don't know why Diaz thought he won though, Silva clearly landed more than him and Diaz was more busted up.

12th Feb, 2015 - 1:15am / Post ID: #

Diaz Silva UFC

Nate Diaz felt he won but I felt Silva had a bit of an edge over him. If Nate had dug in deeper and hit him some more he might have won.

12th Feb, 2015 - 6:18am / Post ID: #

UFC 183 Silva vs Diaz

What was that thing Diaz was doing by sticking out his elbow towards Silva? Was that his way of warding him off or just to confuse him.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: UFC 183 Silva vs Diaz

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,