Meverhart Introduction

Meverhart Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 2nd Feb, 2015 - 3:38pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 2nd Feb, 2015 - 1:40am / Post ID: #

Meverhart Introduction
A Friend

Meverhart Introduction

Hello, I am a 32 year old male who is new to role playing. I have a few games under my belt but would like to find a few good Play By Post games to fill the time between games. I am open to playing any version and any type of character.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 2nd Feb, 2015 - 1:42am / Post ID: #

Middle Ages Facts

Introduction Meverhart

Welcome Dungeons & Dragons / Pathfinder Role-Player

Greetings noble. We be looking' fer mature minded DEDICATED players, be ye the one that fits this description?

We hope yer not just passing through trying to cause a ruckus, so do make sure to read the following enchanted message: Constructive Posting Policy, in this way ye be knowing the wishes of the mages and scribes.

For Dungeons & Dragons Play by Post ye can start playing forthwith, just use the easy: D&D Start Guide

For Pathfinder check the [+] Member Wars Role-playing Game Board where all the Member managed Role-playing Games are located.

This is a good guide to understanding Role-playing Games here: How To Find The Role-playing Game That Fits Me?

Other Medieval Related Role-Playing Games
[+] World of Medieval Play By Post Role-playing Game
[+] Gwynedd Medieval Village Play By Post Role-playing Game
[+] Text MMORPG

Dungeons & Dragons is NOT the only genre here. For other Role-playing Game genres look at the: Custom Built Text Based Role-Playing Games

Post Date: 2nd Feb, 2015 - 3:38pm / Post ID: #

Meverhart Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hi Meverhart! Have you been able to find the Role-playing Games or do you need some assistance?

> TOPIC: Meverhart Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,