Revathi Introduction

Revathi Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 23rd May, 2008 - 10:35am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 2nd Apr, 2008 - 5:14pm / Post ID: #

Revathi Introduction
A Friend

Revathi Introduction

Hi, I am Revathi from most cultural place India , doing B tech (computers). I am here for computer talk on various topics. I have an enthusiam from childhood of getting new things. This place is hopefully very helpful to my interest.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 2nd Apr, 2008 - 8:51pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Revathi

A Warm Welcome to You

Thank you for taking the time to join and post a message, this means you are serious and says a lot about your character. I hope we can be friends over time. Since you are new to this Community please permit me to share a few links that you may find helpful:

Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ

Now, you can find the Board of the Topic you are interested in and Post your interests there. To find the Board click on the Site Map link at the top of this page.

Post Date: 6th Apr, 2008 - 5:41pm / Post ID: #

Revathi Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Your last post was deleted for not being constructive, based on the following:

4. Make sure that you are not just trying to increase your post count by either duplicating or posting vague information, but also add worthwhile replies that are related to the Topic.

Please review our: Constructive Posting Policy.

Post Date: 23rd May, 2008 - 10:35am / Post ID: #

Introduction Revathi

Your last post was deleted for not being constructive, based on the following:

1. Stay on the topic, see our Constructive Posting Policy
2. Ensure that you use good English, no slang, proper spelling, uppercase letters where necessary, etc.
4. Make sure that you are not just trying to increase your post count by either duplicating or posting vague information, but also add worthwhile replies that are related to the Topic. Just saying you agree or "thanks" is not considered Constructive if it is not without worthwhile information added to the Topic.

Please review our: Constructive Posting Policy.

> TOPIC: Revathi Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,