Rok Solo 2

Rok Solo 2 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 23rd May, 2008 - 6:30pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 

?
Poll: What are your thoughts about Solo 2?
  Best online game I ever played!       0.00%
  Very good, recommended       100.00%
  I like it about the same as other RPGs       0.00%
  It is OK, but not my style       0.00%
Total Votes: 1
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Use this one thread for both Support and Rants
23rd May, 2008 - 1:42am / Post ID: #

Rok Solo 2

ROK Solo 2

What is ROK Solo 2?

ROK Solo 2 is an interactive RPG that allows you to explore a world of ancient creatures in a magical medieval setting. The interface is very similar to the World of Medieval Solo RPG so we decided to call this one, "Solo II" and place it under the Ruler of Kings domain.

How Do I Play?

You need to be a Premium Member in order to play ROK Solo 2. To become a Premium Member is simple, just make the relevant donation and get access to many other RPGs, games and features. If you are already a Premium Member then simply send:

1. Your choice of Username and
2. Password you want to use
3. FP to invest in the game (300 minimum to start)*

Send via the Contact Page to the GM and he will create an account for you.

Why Post This In The Regular ROK Board?

I did not want to create a whole Board just for ROK Solo 2, and since it is related to Ruler of Kings I decided to keep it all here. This Thread will be the EVERYTHING Thread for this game. In other words you can use this Thread for Rants, Questions, Bugs and I will also post Updates here. For more help with game play LOGIN FIRST and check here: ROK Solo 2 HELP

* FP is used whenever you die and need resurrection or when you decide to create a new character. You can add as much FP to your Solo 2 account as you like.

Sponsored Links:
23rd May, 2008 - 1:29pm / Post ID: #

Solo Rok

Screen Shots

I have added a screen shots page with some basic explanations of different parts of Solo II. See Here.

23rd May, 2008 - 5:23pm / Post ID: #

Rok Solo 2 Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

So far so good. I can see guild options that might be wise to cut costs and such. Was curios JB is their guild chat/messaging in there.

For any about to start do look careful and think how you will make some hard cash before setting out.

Note taking on the cities as your exploring will pay off in spades later.

So far pretty straight forward though I keep seeing the same monster in the combat arenas even though I click on different names. Might just be a default.

Do not rush or do anything rash is my warning.

Lots of pretty potions for any who like to experiment to find out what they do.

Reconcile Edited: krakyn on 23rd May, 2008 - 5:25pm

23rd May, 2008 - 5:32pm / Post ID: #

Solo Rok

Thanks for trying it out. The chat is located on the right (see #4 in the screen shot above). If you check who's online you can also see where everyone is located. The default images are terrible, I have to change them eventually. Make sure to check the Help page as it contains good information.

Future Updates: I will be adding a lot of custom code to it so that it will bring out unique features. The best thing about this game is you can be very competitive in trying to raise the level of your character. You can also attack other players!

Post Date: 23rd May, 2008 - 5:37pm / Post ID: #

Rok Solo 2
A Friend

Solo Rok

What is the reputation points it says I have seven to distribute but as far as I can tell I am not able to distribute them. Is this something we use on others?

23rd May, 2008 - 5:54pm / Post ID: #

Rok Solo 2

KNtoran if you like you can give them to me laugh.gif

In the arena you can give points to worthy opponents. Like a you lost but fought valiant here you go a extra point for valor.

Buy any armor yet or still busy gambling.

Do you really expect two men to use instructions? Just kidding.

Reconcile Edited: krakyn on 23rd May, 2008 - 6:01pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 23rd May, 2008 - 6:00pm / Post ID: #

Rok Solo 2
A Friend

Rok Solo 2

I was just wandering around looking at stuff Not doing anything that involves fighting just yet. smile.gif

23rd May, 2008 - 6:30pm / Post ID: #

Rok Solo 2 Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

https://www.rulerofkings.com/solo2/player_i...phaos_npc_arena

I keep finding this guy level 4 but player list say he should be level one.

from this list

https://www.rulerofkings.com/solo2/arena.php?shop_id=12

The second from bottom.

I am just trying to get a nice set of leather armor....soon.

Reconcile Edited: krakyn on 23rd May, 2008 - 6:31pm

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Rok Solo 2

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,