Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (30) »
Say your piece or peace as the case may be...
Post Date: 24th Aug, 2005 - 1:02am / Post ID: #

World Greed Rants

World Greed Rants

If you are currently active in our Online World Greed then you can feel free to place your Rants here. This includes invites to created games, games won, etc.

Sponsored Links:
27th Aug, 2005 - 6:56pm / Post ID: #

Rants Greed World

LDS_forever and I ran a full game with just the two of us and everything worked out well. LDS_forever encountered a couple of external browser error messages (not in-game), but that was taken care of by simply reloading the screen. It is highly recommended that you have a browser that does not reload images constantly like Firefox and a fast connection for flawless game play.

3rd Sep, 2005 - 4:32pm / Post ID: #

World Greed Rants Reviews RPG & Card Board

LDS_forever, I just started a new game called, 'JB@Trinidad vs. LDS_forever' for obvious reasons. You will also note that I already have troops over Argentina and I am in the process of getting the local natives to feed me asado and grapes while I rule over them.

3rd Sep, 2005 - 4:40pm / Post ID: #

Rants Greed World

Well, well, well...at least you can see Argentina in the map. I am having a hard time looking for Trinidad in the map, have you seen it? laugh.gif

Ohh...maybe it is because it is NOT in the map, maybe it sank into deep waters *smile*

I shall see you in the game...

Reconcile Edited: LDS_forever on 3rd Sep, 2005 - 4:41pm

3rd Sep, 2005 - 4:43pm / Post ID: #

Rants Greed World

That is only mere talk to try and paint an illusion which will help you to remain in denial of your obvious defeat which is to come by the mighty forces of JB@Trinidad.

7th May, 2008 - 12:08pm / Post ID: #

World Greed Rants

First Battle

I'm ready to show strategy skills for our "Come Back" RISK battle. Anyone up for the challenge? If so, check the Sticky Threads within this Board.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
9th May, 2008 - 4:23am / Post ID: #

World Greed Rants

I'm looking for someone with strategy and skill to defeat the most humble best player ever: JB laugh.gif. Anyone out there?

13th May, 2008 - 5:00pm / Post ID: #

World Greed Rants Board Card & RPG Reviews

This is how the past few RISK sessions have gone down:

1. Krakyn vs. JB - well it seems I need to make a tonic for Krakyn
2. KNtoran vs. JB. vs. Krakyn - KN tried to pretend like he was not interested in the game but beat us all in his first try - yeah right!

Now we have a 'Battle of Four' awaiting to start.

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (30) »

> TOPIC: World Greed Rants

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,