Future Versions Of World Greed

Future Versions World Greed - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 28th May, 2008 - 5:03am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  1 2 
Taking the current version and making it the way we want it!
24th May, 2008 - 1:34pm / Post ID: #

Future Versions of World Greed

Here are some ideas I have within my head that I could probably bring to fruition in the future for another World Greed, I'll keep this one the same so that it is traditional. but for the second one:

1. A World Greed with either real faces or a different military type like Romans verses Huns, etc.

2. Different weapon symbols when you build up.

3. Different backgrounds to give a different feel

Suggestions

Feel free to add yours to this Thread.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 24th May, 2008 - 5:22pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Greed World Versions Future

I like the idea of the different back grounds. We can use a risk board like the conquering of europe. Or something simular as that. A close up of europe and the northern africa for people to rule. smile.gif

24th May, 2008 - 5:53pm / Post ID: #

Future Versions Of World Greed Reviews RPG & Card Board

Well, changing the map completely so the positioning is different will take a lot more work, because I will have to then code the points of acess from every direction. I was thinking of something similar to the current map just with a modern / civil / medieval look depending on what the theme is about.

Post Date: 24th May, 2008 - 6:03pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

OK we can keep the map. The medieval one sounds interesting. I think you will make it all look good.

Reconcile Message Edited...
Persephone: Please keep your messages free from extra characters that are not alpha / numeric (numeric should be for stats) while using good grammar. You will notice most Posts here are written without the use of 'chopped words', excessive smilies, slang, dialect(s) or Teeny Bopper scribbles.

24th May, 2008 - 6:09pm / Post ID: #

Added to this can be a futuristic battle scene with a terminator like feel, I think that will appeal to the Scifi audience amongst us. Cannons can be flyers, horsemen can be future tanks and soldiers can look like mini terminator bots. The background can be a dark looking devastated earth.

28th May, 2008 - 4:32am / Post ID: #

Arg we no wanna forget de most fearsome and scariest invaders from the sea! Pirates and vikings of course! Buccaneers from de south.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
28th May, 2008 - 4:44am / Post ID: #

Future Versions World Greed

Actually, I was thinking of ships too by using certain routes to carry soldiers from Africa to Australia as an example.

28th May, 2008 - 5:03am / Post ID: #

Future Versions World Greed Board Card & RPG Reviews

What about a type of "Lord of the Rings" look? Like hobbits and wizards and cool stuff like that?

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Future Versions Of World Greed

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,