Coolest British Accent

Coolest British Accent - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 19th Feb, 2015 - 12:11pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

14th Feb, 2015 - 10:58pm / Post ID: #

Coolest British Accent

British accents vary from area to area but outsiders are only familiar with the typical Londoner accent or the posh Scottish accent heard in some Sean Connrey James Bond films. Still which is your favorite accent from Britain and why?

International Level: Activist / Political Participation: 35 ActivistPoliticianActivist 3.5%

Sponsored Links:
18th Feb, 2015 - 10:36pm / Post ID: #

Accent British Coolest

A good Cockney accent for me states you're true British and I like to hear it. Sean Connrey's accent was mild there are Scots that I don't understand.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 24 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 2.4%

19th Feb, 2015 - 12:11pm / Post ID: #

Coolest British Accent History & Civil Business Politics

Accents are hard in England as each area is truly unique. I guess the Manchester area for me does it as I like the common as muck image it broadcasts. The posh British accent is just hot air and foolish formalities to me. So let us remove h from the alphabet so that they can spell the way they speak. Also dose any one know why th says FFFFFF as in free when it is spelled three?

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 188 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 18.8%

> TOPIC: Coolest British Accent

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,