Lazarus Support

Lazarus Support - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 23rd Jul, 2008 - 10:50am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
24th May, 2008 - 10:12pm / Post ID: #

Lazarus Support

Lazarus Support

If you have any questions or found errors in Lazarus the please do reply here in specifics, so we can correct the problem properly.

Sponsored Links:
27th May, 2008 - 4:29am / Post ID: #

Support Lazarus

More Unique Events

I added some code that will make events that happen to you unique to your character choice. In other words if you are a Vampire then on certain occasions while reclaiming the land you will experience events that ONLY Vampire class characters will experience.

28th May, 2008 - 12:53am / Post ID: #

Lazarus Support Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

I found on occasion that I seen a message where I gatherer a large following no doubt due to my charismatic charm. On these occasion there was a bar at the bottom if you are a vampire click here. I seen no other options to continue play so I did so. Seeing that I am a werewolf I just wanted to ensure nothing was askew.

Good old Fleabag has found a wolf pack that loves fleas. laugh.gif yes after three maneuvers or so I was -156 or was it -126 turn down.(means I used more turns then I had due to my find and that I think is normal from the message I seen. Or it least the amount of turn it said I used was a vast amount in trade for what I found. Nice touch there.

Though it said twice a vast fortune was mine but it never paid out in gold.

28th May, 2008 - 3:36am / Post ID: #

Support Lazarus

Thanks for bringing me up to speed.

I corrected the wording and the gold should work now.

Also, I noticed I did not adjust the random rate as those pages should be a rare occassion and not all the time, so your turns do not go down so fast. Thanks!

28th May, 2008 - 3:52am / Post ID: #

Support Lazarus

Any time JB I admit they threw me the random events. Very unique.

28th May, 2008 - 4:29am / Post ID: #

Lazarus Support

Well it is just the beginning, look out for more of those with visual / sound effects too!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
18th Jun, 2008 - 6:02am / Post ID: #

Lazarus Support

New Lazarus Updates

Lazarus has more random events than ever, possibly more than any similar type MMORPG we have here. Here are some things to consider:

1. WARNING: Do not play this if you are scared easily.
2. Turn up your speakers for many new sound effects while exploring!
3. Some random events have such unique surprises that you will wonder if you are still in the game interface - you are!
4. Random events are different for each character race

OK, I believe I have done a lot here, all feedback welcome. In the mean time I will move on to the other MMORPGs.

Post Date: 23rd Jul, 2008 - 10:50am / Post ID: #

Lazarus Support Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

Name: Lonestar (Randy)

Subject: another player on IP

Message: On Lazarus there is another player that is using the same IP as me. We work in an office that runs off of a LAN but has one IP to the outside world. Do not delete us please, we found this out when playing another text based game. Thank you for you time.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Lazarus Support

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,