Lazarus Rants

Lazarus Rants - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 19th Sep, 2008 - 12:29am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
24th May, 2008 - 10:21pm / Post ID: #

Lazarus Rants

Lazarus Rants

Players of Lazarus can Rant about their victories, defeats and resolutions here. This Thread is NOT for support.

Sponsored Links:
9th Jun, 2008 - 2:37am / Post ID: #

Rants Lazarus

About 28 days left and it seems that there will be little to stop the take over of the Vampires in Jerusalem.

18th Jun, 2008 - 11:12am / Post ID: #

Lazarus Rants Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

As Usual On Top!

Playing Lazarus takes considerably more 'talent' than the others, especially in the role of Vampire. Next round I hope to tackle one of the others. For now, I remain the head Vamp of the game.

8th Jul, 2008 - 3:00am / Post ID: #

Rants Lazarus

First Lazarus Win

I won the first game playing the role of Vampire. I almost lost, but thanks to the lack of consistency on the part of a couple of participants I was able to make a come back before the end of the round. This coming round I will be participating as a Werewolf. so look out!

Post Date: 20th Jul, 2008 - 10:22am / Post ID: #

Rants Lazarus

Name: Pisces

Comments: Daria, you vile abomination. When Jerusalem is finally in the hands of the true followers, I will make a throne out of your filthy kinds bones.

25th Jul, 2008 - 1:33pm / Post ID: #

Lazarus Rants

Such strong words, but I see Daria is in second place still. As for me, looks like the Werewolves will control this battle.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
22nd Aug, 2008 - 4:57pm / Post ID: #

Lazarus Rants

Now Humans

The last two battles I first tried Vampires, very difficult to play but powerful nevertheless. I then went with Werewolf, and they take some negotiation. Now that a new round has started I will be trying the Humans.

19th Sep, 2008 - 12:29am / Post ID: #

Lazarus Rants Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

Bampiru and the werewolves seem to be overtaking Jerusalem and I can hardly catch up with them. The humans are doomed, and so are the vampires, but there are 17 days left.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Lazarus Rants

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,