What Color Is The Dress? - Page 3 of 3

It didn't like it was super imposed - Page 3 - International Art, Sculpture - Posted: 26th May, 2017 - 6:21pm

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?     New: 3 36 62 Why Join Help Register/Login via:Register/Login via:
Welcome Guest

+  1 2 3 
Discuss  What Color Dress How can the color of a dress be seen so differently by so many?
Post Date: 22nd Apr, 2017 - 3:32am / Post ID: #

Member Graced
[?] CPosts: 75
Avg: 0.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 11.8%
[+] Gain: 224.48 FP
Charm: 8

What Color Is The Dress? - Page 3

I have tried so hard to see the two different sets of colors that people claim to see, but I can ONLY see blue and black. I understand that others see white and gold, but I just can't! I was so frustrated because I showed it to my sister and she thought I was joking when I told her the dress was blue!

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 26th May, 2017 - 4:01pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Dress The Color What

From blue and black dresses to turbine blades, here's the science of 'fake fake' photographs. A new study reveals the science behind a 'trick of the light' that made high-profile photographs of a major piece of public art appear 'faked' despite the pictures being entirely genuine. Vision science researchers found images of the 75-meter long wind turbine appeared super-imposed because of a visual illusion caused by light reflections playing on preconceived notions about how objects are lit in natural settings, altering the object's shape to the human eye. Ref. Source 6w.

Post Date: 26th May, 2017 - 4:04pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Diplomat
Lifestyle
[?] CPosts: 15,023
Avg: 8.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 15,515.23 FP
Charm: 350

What Color Is The Dress? Sculpture & Art International

I think we have talked about the color of the dress for so long that many people are getting tired of it. To know that a trick of the light can cause people to see such things so differently can make it interesting. Everyone sees things differently and that will always be a given.

Post Date: 26th May, 2017 - 6:21pm / Post ID: #

Abnninja
What Color Is The Dress?
A Friend

Page 3 Dress The Color What

It didn't like it was super imposed to me. All you have to do is look at the people down below it and I think you'd realize this is supposed to be there.

Guest please SHARE: "What Color Is The Dress?" on:

+  1 2 3 
Sponsored Links:

We may have more on What Color Is The Dress?, Search first and if not Start A NEW Topic if What Color Is The Dress? is not what you had in mind.
Options Fast Reply Add Reply Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: What Color Is The Dress?

Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2018
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits

Latest Topics

Key: Background for Upgraded Members
Updated every 5 minutes See More

Latest Member Intro

Newest Members

Updated every: 31 minutes

Highlights

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By JB 8 Hours Ago
Mouth Wash vs Warm Salt Water: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By JoePublic 1 Week Ago
Happy New Year 2018: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By KNtoran 1 Week Ago
Global Climate Change: Will the earth's climate change on her own or are we the ones sending it in a disastrous direction? By Staple 1 Week Ago
Role-player Goals 2018: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Wizard 1 Week Ago
ISIS - ISIL: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Gknightbc 29th Dec, 2017 - 1:02am
Al Franken: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By LiberalLDS 9th Dec, 2017 - 6:54pm
Difference Between Love & Lust: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Roleplay 9th Dec, 2017 - 5:12pm
Directly Meeting With Aliens: In this Thread are other Threads that asks the question: "Where are the aliens?" By KNtoran 20th Nov, 2017 - 2:52pm
Are People Born Gay Or Gay By Choice?: Is there a science behind why someone is / becomes homosexual? Is it neurological or biological? By Seraphina 18th Oct, 2017 - 12:40pm
The Media: What are your thoughts about this Topic? By Abnninja 16th Sep, 2017 - 4:17am