Mobility Skin - Page 2 of 3

Top Menu Update Streamlined the Top Menu so - Page 2 - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 2nd Mar, 2017 - 11:59am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
A Responsive theme that allows the Forum to load properly on any device without the need to switch Skins.
27th Mar, 2015 - 6:48pm / Post ID: #

Mobility Skin - Page 2

Congratulations on a really great layout. Very few forums are able to display their content for both mobiles and desktops at the same time so its a real feat you accomplished with your CSS skills.

Sponsored Links:
27th Mar, 2015 - 9:48pm / Post ID: #

Skin Mobility

I like it. Easy to use and faster than the other look you had before but I do have to get used to where everything is all over again.

3rd Apr, 2015 - 7:25pm / Post ID: #

Mobility Skin Feedback & FAQ News Community

It works for me but since I mostly participate in the Role-playing Games I cannot say yet how it will be for the games. I hope the game theme can still be kept somehow.

5th Apr, 2015 - 5:05am / Post ID: #

Page 2 Skin Mobility

Way easier to post on my mobile than it was before. It also loads faster too because I guess it doesn't have to re-draw all the graphical tables. Keep it up!

4th May, 2015 - 2:38pm / Post ID: #

Skin Mobility

I love how simple it is to use and get around. I have a small screen and it shows fine.

10th May, 2015 - 12:15am / Post ID: #

Mobility Skin

In small screen view I had previously removed the last poster info but have since put it back otherwise there is no indication to someone using a small screen mobile that someone replied.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
3rd Jun, 2016 - 7:51pm / Post ID: #

Mobility Skin - Page 2

I've seen all the old skins (I kind of miss those) and I saw the transition to this mobile friendly skin and I have to admit its the best of them all. Good work JB!

2nd Mar, 2017 - 11:59am / Post ID: #

Mobility Skin Community News FAQ & Feedback - Page 2

Top Menu Update

Streamlined the Top Menu so there is less header room and thus less scrolling. I've done a better job labeling key images so they cater for the Blind.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Mobility Skin

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,