Black One Piece Swimwear Swimsuit Bikini

Black Piece Swimwear Swimsuit Bikini - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 5th Apr, 2015 - 6:26pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Top  Black One Piece Swimwear Swimsuit Bikini
Post Date: 22nd Mar, 2015 - 2:43am / Post ID: #

Based on your experiences what for you was the Black One Piece Swimwear Swimsuit Bikini's rating, pros and cons?

Black One Piece Swimwear Swimsuit Bikini (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
30th Mar, 2015 - 7:26am / Post ID: #

Bikini Swimsuit Swimwear Piece Black

That is a very sexy cut. It makes you think you are being all covered up when in fact you're showing more than if you were wearing a regular bikini!

2nd Apr, 2015 - 12:56am / Post ID: #

Black One Piece Swimwear Swimsuit Bikini Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I like it! The top is a bit much but with my chest I won't be so exposed or maybe I would, who knows. wink.gif

Post Date: 3rd Apr, 2015 - 12:08am / Post ID: #

A Friend

You can always model it for us Krusten and then we can tell you if your well covered or not and then you will know *smile*

3rd Apr, 2015 - 12:35am / Post ID: #

Mr. Kntoran, you keep waiting to see me in that bikini, keep waiting... laugh.gif And that's why they have mirrors and selfies to check yourself out. Can you imagine how difficult it would be for us to wait on a forum to give us feedback before we went out?

Post Date: 3rd Apr, 2015 - 12:41am / Post ID: #

A Friend

This is very true but hey it was worth a shot right? I bet that suit would look nice on any woman.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
3rd Apr, 2015 - 3:07am / Post ID: #

Black Piece Swimwear Swimsuit Bikini

I can't answer for the young lady but let's be honest here, it takes a certain kind of body to look good in a bikini and even more with the kind of stylish bikini featured here. If you don't have that body a bikini will be a serious mistake.

5th Apr, 2015 - 6:26pm / Post ID: #

Black Piece Swimwear Swimsuit Bikini Movies Music Fashion & Sports

Sure Pigstudy but that won't stop a lot of people wearing it because they want to look good and who are we to stop them or say otherwise.

> TOPIC: Black One Piece Swimwear Swimsuit Bikini

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,