Vernon De Lima

Vernon De Lima - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 26th Mar, 2015 - 7:25pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Politican / Lawer
22nd Mar, 2015 - 9:11pm / Post ID: #

Vernon De Lima

Vernon De Lima

Vernon De Lima is both an active politician and lawyer - his wife and himself were also the victims of a brutal attack. No one is speared in Trinidad and Tobago from crime. You are watched, monitored and the criminal element descend on you with what seems like impunity.

international QUOTE
Police said around that time, Jennifer De Lima, 74, awoke when she heard their dogs barking.
When she walked outside to see what was going on she was confronted by two bandits both armed with guns.
The men overpowered the woman and began beating her repeatedly about the face following which one began choking her until she fell unconscious. Ref. Source 2

Sponsored Links:
26th Mar, 2015 - 7:25pm / Post ID: #

Lima De Vernon

When I heard about this I was really scared, worried and angry. It was just a mix of emotions because of what they did. I hope they catch these men, show their faces and make a good example out of them!

> TOPIC: Vernon De Lima

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,