Aluminum-ion Battery

Aluminum-ion Battery - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 29th Apr, 2015 - 9:12pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

10th Apr, 2015 - 10:58am / Post ID: #

Aluminum-ion Battery

As the world is rotting from pollution we are inventing new and better batteries with the hope of storing electricity from solar and wind power so nuclear and fossil fuel can be trashed. Is this new aluminum-ion battery a major step to this end? It certainly will put electric car charging into the forefront of reality of today not just a pipe dream that almost works for the average family.

Here is a link to the article on the new technology is this going to help reduce our carbon print? I think it is a good first step.

The Glob and Mail

Makes me think we will see more electric race cars and a quicker advancement in this technology then we have in the past.

Imagine a quiet indy 500.

Sponsored Links:
14th Apr, 2015 - 5:51pm / Post ID: #

Battery Aluminum-ion

That would be fantastic but current battery makers will not have any of it so they will probably buy up the patents for millions and then keep it hushed like they did in the auto industry.

16th Apr, 2015 - 2:42am / Post ID: #

Aluminum-ion Battery UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

As far as I know they are intending international and there is a huge market that it ripe for the picking just ask Tesla. Not to mention they are making a flexible model for cell phones which will not over heat. So that might be the saving grace after all how many more lawsuits can they afford.

29th Apr, 2015 - 9:12pm / Post ID: #

Battery Aluminum-ion

Just a plea for help if any one hears more on this please post the update. I want off the grid when I retire!

> TOPIC: Aluminum-ion Battery

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,