Werdnig-Hoffman Syndrome

Werdnig-hoffman Syndrome - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 7th May, 2015 - 4:35am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
  Werdnig-Hoffman Syndrome World's First Head Transplant
Post Date: 10th Apr, 2015 - 11:58am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Werdnig-Hoffman Syndrome

Terminally Ill Man Set to Undergo World’s First Head Transplant, Doctor Called Crazy

In Russia, a 30-year-old man has volunteered to become the world’s first head transplant. Valery Spiridonov (Pictured) has a rare genetic disordered called Werdnig-Hoffman disease, which is a severe form of spinal muscular dystrophy. Italian surgeon, Dr. Sergio Canavero, plans to conduct the operation. Ref. Source 7

Werdnig-Hoffman Syndrome
Werdnig-Hoffman Syndrome (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
11th Apr, 2015 - 2:46am / Post ID: #

Syndrome Werdnig-Hoffman

Most articles I've read on this, is dubious about the outcome. Its very amazing that we're come to this point now. The ramifications of this working could be incredible. They will have to put in place some very stringent 'rules' and legislation because this has a very eerie "Frankenstein" Feel to it. This man who is the volunteer must feel very trapped in his body and no one could possibly understand what he is going through, unless they were in his shoes. I hope for him, I hope he gets his peace.

11th Apr, 2015 - 3:00am / Post ID: #

Werdnig-Hoffman Syndrome Health & Special Psychology

I also have doubts about it but you have to admire the attempt and hope. Perhaps its just a nice way to legally end the man's life without calling it "Suicide".

13th Apr, 2015 - 12:07am / Post ID: #

Syndrome Werdnig-Hoffman

You actually said what I was thinking too Pigstudy, I agree, its a nice way for this man to end his life without using the word "Suicide". I do hope and admire all those involved.

13th Apr, 2015 - 1:03am / Post ID: #

Syndrome Werdnig-Hoffman

And yet, if by chance... And I'm talking miracles here, if they were able to pull it off then that will revolutionize the medical world and maybe even create in some way a new craze to 'get a new body'.

13th Apr, 2015 - 4:35am / Post ID: #

Werdnig-Hoffman Syndrome

Yeah I know and that's what scares me! It will need VERY stringent rules and legislation IF it is a success!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
14th Apr, 2015 - 5:22pm / Post ID: #

Werdnig-Hoffman Syndrome

international QUOTE
After the procedure, the patient would be put into a coma for a month to ensure that the head and body heal together.

This is no simple surgery and then a rest period of a couple of days. No Sir, there will be a lot more to it including can we bring him back from a coma!

Post Date: 7th May, 2015 - 4:35am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Werdnig-Hoffman Syndrome Psychology Special & Health

'The results could be monstrous'

AS we stand on the brink of the first human head transplant, the gruesome history of this extreme surgery is causing fans to pause for thought. Ref. Source 8

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Werdnig-Hoffman Syndrome

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,