Lee Allan Bonneau Murder Case

Lee Allan Bonneau Murder Case - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 14th Apr, 2015 - 7:32pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

10 year old kills 6 year old
Post Date: 12th Apr, 2015 - 6:15pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Lee Allan Bonneau Murder Case

Boy, 10, bragged about killing

A BOY of 10 talked excitedly about killing a six-year-old then told his friends, "Don't tell on me", a court in Canada has heard. Ref. Source 4

Sponsored Links:
13th Apr, 2015 - 3:10am / Post ID: #

Case Murder Bonneau Allan Lee

That's scary. If he can do that at 10 and boast about it what could he do at 15 or 20? Besides needing serious psychoanalysis can he really be cured from that? Is just being locked away forever the best?

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 168 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 16.8%

13th Apr, 2015 - 4:52am / Post ID: #

Lee Allan Bonneau Murder Case History & Civil Business Politics

Wow, this is a bizarre case. He was talking himself up, but all kids do that, so it may not be a tell-tell sign that this kid is going to continue to be a killer. He may be unaware of what it real and not real. Before anyone jumps on me with this one, let me remind you that there is digital imagery everywhere and I think all parents are guilty to placing kid in front of the iPad or tele for a bit of a breather or what ever. Now, think of that parent that just puts little Johnny in front of the iPad 24/7 without any real guiding, this kid may have been in a constant digital world since age 3. So, before we can judge this kid, we need more facts. The fact that he was in foster care could go with the no strong guiding of this kid's viewing. I hope this kid can be supported because I really don't like the idea of throwing him into jail for the rest of his life.

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 7 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0.7%

13th Apr, 2015 - 12:33pm / Post ID: #

You have a good point on that Jchampers and it makes sense that if he is praising himself about it means he does not understand the gravity of what happened. Still it is a very sorry situation for all involved; the victim, the killer 10 year old, and the parents of both children.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 17 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1.7%

14th Apr, 2015 - 7:32pm / Post ID: #

international QUOTE
The boy, who had serious behavioural issues and had talked of hearing voices...

Its simple, the boy was insane and either did not get mental therapy or was underestimated as to what he could do.

International Level: Activist / Political Participation: 28 ActivistPoliticianActivist 2.8%

> TOPIC: Lee Allan Bonneau Murder Case

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,