How To Get Someone To See A Psychiatrist?

How To Psychiatrist - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 4th Jun, 2015 - 1:38pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 26th May, 2008 - 1:15pm / Post ID: #

How to Get Someone To See A Psychiatrist?

How can I convince someone to see a Psychiatrist if they do not want to go?

Sponsored Links:
26th May, 2008 - 5:49pm / Post ID: #

Psychiatrist See Someone To How

This one is tough cause most times a mentally ill person thinks they are just fine and don't need anyone's help. I guess all you can do is coax them because you definitely can't force them unless they are hurting themselves or others.

9th Jul, 2008 - 6:58am / Post ID: #

How To Get Someone To See A Psychiatrist? Health & Special Psychology

You cannot make anyone do anything they do not choose to do. Perhaps, if you have a good relationship, you can persuade someone to choose to see a psychiatrist (even if they don't want to) because you ask them to do it for you. Perhaps you can get them to agree to go "just once" to prove they don't need to go. These are all "perhaps" answers and perhaps they will work. Or perhaps they won't. Reality is, until things get bad enough to disrupt their life enough so they want to do something to change it probably won't happen. The only other way is for them to get so bad that the courts intervene and they are either committed or run into legal problems and get mandated to therapy.

Post Date: 16th Jan, 2011 - 12:36am / Post ID: #

Name: Franklin

Comments: If their state of mind is to the state that they become a danger to themselves or people around them I think you can have them committed and they will be forced to be psychotically evaluated.

31st Jan, 2014 - 1:36am / Post ID: #

If they committed a serious crime usually a judge can order a psychiatric evaluation if they believe the person is mentally unstable.

Post Date: 21st Sep, 2014 - 12:56am / Post ID: #

A Friend

You can't convince people to see a Psychiatrist if they do not want to go. Even if you get a judge order and force the people to see a Psychiatrist against their will, you still can't make them open up and be honest with the Psychiatrist.

Psychiatrists are bad people who charge several hundred dollars an hour simply for the privilege of hearing their opinions. It is a waste of money and time. I would never see a Psychiatrist. No one's opinions are worth paying hard-earned money for. I'm surprised that many people actually chose to waste money on seeing Psychiatrists.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
4th Jun, 2015 - 1:38pm / Post ID: #

How To Someone See Psychiatrist

Sometimes this can be a real challenge because no one likes to be told they're mentally sick - its just too taboo to accept. Most of the time persons needing this help do not see why they need the help because everything is perfectly normal for them.

> TOPIC: How To Get Someone To See A Psychiatrist?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,