Lairdham Introduction

Lairdham Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 26th May, 2015 - 6:31pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 21st Apr, 2015 - 4:22pm / Post ID: #

Lairdham Introduction
A Friend

Lairdham Introduction

Start with the basics I suppose. I'm 22 years old, I'm Scottish, and I develop software for a living. I have a degree in Computer Games Technology, which was pretty much just software development that leaned heavily on developing in OOP. I'm your standard geek type, consume pretty much any fantasy, sci fi, and the odd graphic novel here and there.

I Dungeon Master a weekly Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 game for some friends from Uni via the internet, (Probably quite inexpertly, but hey, they have fun) but I got a hankering for some actual character roles, and heard a forum based Role-playing Game is a good solution for those who can't dedicate yet another evening to playing. I have plenty of odd free moments throughout the day, so I'm hoping this'll suit pretty perfectly.

I think that sums up everything adequately.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 21st Apr, 2015 - 4:25pm / Post ID: #

Middle Ages Facts

Introduction Lairdham

Welcome Dungeons & Dragons / Pathfinder Role-Player

Salutations. Be ye a dedicated warrior that seeketh adventure? For Dungeons & Dragons Play by Post start participating forthwith here: [+] Member Wars Role-playing Game Board where all the Member managed Role-playing Games are located.

Not sure how to put thy right foot in front of thy left? Seek help here: How To Find The Role-playing Game That Fits Me?

Other Medieval Related Role-Playing Games
[+] World of Medieval Play By Post Role-playing Game / [+] Gwynedd Medieval Village Play By Post Role-playing Game

Dungeons & Dragons is NOT the only genre here. For other Role-playing Game genres look at the: Custom Built Text Based Role-Playing Games

Post Date: 21st Apr, 2015 - 4:26pm / Post ID: #

Lairdham Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hi Lairdham! You should fit in nicely with the other 'geek types' like us here. wink.gif If you have any questions feel free to ask in this thread and someone will guide you.

Post Date: 21st Apr, 2015 - 5:01pm / Post ID: #

Diamond Chief
[?] CPosts: 2,938
Flag Posts: 7,000
Avg: 1.3 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 32.5%
[+] Gain: 5,075.94 FP
Charm: 26

Introduction Lairdham

Welcome Highlander. If you're not limited to Dungeons & Dragons you might want to check out World of Medieval but there is a post requirement.

Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Thirty Something | Joined: Reg. 18th Jan, 2009 - 9:07pm
Signature:
Post Date: 26th Apr, 2015 - 3:06am / Post ID: #

Diamond Author
[?] CPosts: 1,577
Flag Posts: 3,817
Avg: 0.8 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 20.7%
[+] Gain: 7,999.88 FP
Charm: 22

Introduction Lairdham

Yes, we could use some new faces and hands so we don't get entirely drunk from ale and singing songs that make no sense.

Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Independent
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 18th Mar, 2011 - 9:45pm
Signature: Love life and living
Post Date: 27th Apr, 2015 - 3:21pm / Post ID: #

Lairdham Introduction

Hi Lairdham, we apologize, we got an error message while you were creating a character indicating the fault was on our end. It should be corrected now. If you get further trouble please let us know.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 26th May, 2015 - 4:05pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 2,527
Flag Posts: 9,329
Avg: 1.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 41.1%
[+] Gain: 715.87 FP
Charm: 159

Lairdham Introduction

Lairdham, if you're interested in role-playing outside of Dungeons & Dragons there are a couple of Role-playing Games I can recommend so we can start them moving forward. One is based on drama. Fairmaiden and I are both in that one.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Independent
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 15th Mar, 2008 - 12:15am
Signature:
Post Date: 26th May, 2015 - 6:31pm / Post ID: #

Lairdham Introduction
A Friend

Lairdham Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing

I had entirely forgot about this thread until you mentioned it. I suppose it would depend on the setting and the system, and whether or not I can think of a character I'd like to play.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Lairdham Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,