San Juan Seventh-day Adventist Primary School

- Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 22nd Apr, 2015 - 8:31pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Trinidad
Post Date: 10th Aug, 2012 - 12:02am / Post ID: #

San Juan Seventh-day Adventist Primary School

San Juan Seventh-Day Adventist Primary School

What are your reviews for the school known as San Juan Seventh-Day Adventist Primary School?

If you have attended San Juan Seventh-Day Adventist Primary School then please tell us what you consider to be the pros and cons of attending this school as well as their current facilities.

Anything else you feel a prospective student / parent thinking about being part of this school might like to know about San Juan Seventh-Day Adventist Primary School?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 22nd Apr, 2015 - 8:31pm / Post ID: #

School Primary Adventist Seventh-day Juan San

Name: Tasha

Title: San Juan S.D.A has the worst teacher ever

Comments: [in my opinion] The teacher teaching the school for the past how many years.... Is now teaching standard 4 and 5 S.E.A students and only teaches the children first year work and the bible. Not disputing that the bible is a good thing to be taught but not for 8 hours per day. Bible studies take up an hour and more when much needed work should be in progress. THE TEACHER does not care to stay after school to participate in after school lessons due to her excuse of a far travelling arrangement, which is an invalid excuse as a teacher who willingly accepted the responsibility of growing a child's mind academically. She also sections off students to whom she gives her full attention, discouraging and disregarding the other students, reducing their self esteem. It is all well that I pay for other evening lessons because my child's teacher does not teach work.

That aside the other hard working staff members of the school put forth 120% of their time to the teaching of the present five hundred plus students. As for the principal, she needs a vacation a students. Personally, I think the school is in need of an upgrade to help the progress of students with the change of the teaching syllabus.

Source: personal experiance

> TOPIC: San Juan Seventh-day Adventist Primary School

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,