David Letterman

David Letterman - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 11th Jun, 2009 - 12:36pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (6) »
David Letterman
23rd Nov, 2007 - 5:05am / Post ID: #

David Letterman

David Letterman

This guy is a real character. He is liked and hated by many. I am one of those that likes him, but you know what I like his mom more. Where can you find such an adorable looking old lady to put up with someone like David Letterman sarcastic jokes. What are your thoughts?

I was also wondering, is David Letterman married? I have never heard him talk much about his family or children?

David Letterman
David Letterman (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
23rd Nov, 2007 - 8:54am / Post ID: #

Letterman David

Actually, David Letterman has mellowed a bit with age. I remember as a teenager that David had an even more bitting wit than he does now. It is hard to believe that Letterman started out as a weatherman on a Indianapolis news station. I have seen a few of his broadcast and can say that the weather probably was never funnier than when he delivered it!

Letterman began his career as a radio talk show host and on Indianapolis television station WLWI (now called WTHR) as a local anchor and weatherman. He received recognition for his unpredictable on-air behavior, which included erasing state borders from the weather map and predicting hail stones "the size of canned hams" (because this upset his bosses, to this day he occasionally gives out canned hams on his show). One night he reportedly upset his bosses when he congratulated a tropical storm for being upgraded to a hurricane.

He was married and is divorced. He does actually have a "significant other" that he has lived with for many years and had a child with (a boy).

Seriously, when he first started his Late Night (on NBC) he was noted for asking celebrity guests really tough questions that they would never get from other talk show host. Many of them were actually scared to go on Letterman's show because of what he might ask them. He is definitely a lot more mellow today! Actually, I miss the old Dave and wish he would get that "edge" back a little more often.

23rd Nov, 2007 - 4:59pm / Post ID: #

David Letterman Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Here is his great mom... tell him like it is mom!

Is it true that he can really dance well?

23rd Nov, 2007 - 6:09pm / Post ID: #

Letterman David

It's interesting to see a man like him on his 60's having a son who is 4 years old only. He does not like to talk much about his partner (wife? there are rumors that indicate they were secretly married). He cracks me up, I love his sense of humor.

30th Apr, 2009 - 3:50am / Post ID: #

Letterman David

I'm watching him on the Tonight Show and he literally has no voice. I mean it really sounds like his throat is swollen but he is still trying to do the show! It's getting so bad that he just got the guy that holds his cue cards to switch places with him. Now David is holding the cards and the cue guy is giving David's lines, talk about a laugh.

30th Apr, 2009 - 3:56am / Post ID: #

David Letterman

There is so much money involved, so many sponsors that sometimes it is hard for these hosts to take a break. It IS a job like any other one.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 30th Apr, 2009 - 10:06am / Post ID: #

David Letterman
A Friend

David Letterman

I grew up with the old Dave and enjoyed the biting questions he asked of actors. His top ten lists still are funny but I feel he has lost his edge over time and problems. I still watch him now and then but not as much as I did before.

11th Jun, 2009 - 12:36pm / Post ID: #

David Letterman Movies Music Fashion & Sports

Sarah Palin and family are furious with David Letterman after he said on his show that Sarah Palin's style is of a "slutty flight attendant and her daughter being "knocked up" by New York Yankees baseball star Alex Rodriguez.

Late-night talk-show host David Letterman stopped short of apologizing Thursday for "jokes" he made the night before about Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin, including one that referred to her daughter being "knocked up" by New York Yankees baseball star Alex Rodriguez.

"We were, as we often do, making jokes about people in the news and we made some jokes about Sarah Palin and her daughter, the 18-year-old girl, who is - her name is Bristol, that's right, and so, then, now they"re upset with me," Letterman said. "These are not jokes made about her 14-year-old daughter. I would never, never make jokes about raping or having sex of any description with a 14-year-old girl. I mean, look at my record. It has never happened. I don't think it's funny. I would never think it was funny. I wouldn't put it in a joke"¦"

""¦ Gov. Palin, if you"re watching, I would like you to consider coming to New York City - even Todd - as my guests, or leave Todd at home. I"d love to have you on the show. It"d be exciting. All right, so there, I hope I"ve cleared part of this up. Am I guilty of poor taste? Yes. Did I suggest that it was okay for her 14-year-old daughter to be having promiscuous sex? No."

Letterman came under fire for his Tuesday night monologue in which he noted that the 2008 Republican vice presidential candidate attended a Yankees game during a trip to New York City, where she was honored by a special needs group. Letterman referred to Palin as having the style of a "slutty flight attendant."

He then took a shot at Palin's daughter, saying, "during the seventh inning, her daughter was knocked up by Alex Rodriguez....

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (6) »

> TOPIC: David Letterman

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,