Elle Macpherson

Elle Macpherson - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 21st Jun, 2018 - 6:02pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Best of  Elle Macpherson
Post Date: 29th Apr, 2015 - 2:29am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Elle Macpherson

Elle Macpherson

Elle Macpherson's weird health secret

SHE may have 'The Body', but supermodel Elle Macpherson has an unusual way of staying in shape. The 51-year-old has revealed the most surprising thing she carries in her handbag. Ref. Source 4

Image from Wikimedia public domain.

Elle Macpherson
Elle Macpherson (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
29th Apr, 2015 - 1:29pm / Post ID: #

Macpherson Elle

Elle Macpherson looks absolutely amazing at 51 years old. I hope I can look like that when I get to her age - something I'm not looking forward to. sad.gif

29th Apr, 2015 - 10:07pm / Post ID: #

Elle Macpherson Sports & Fashion Music Movies

She does look fantastic! She suggests an alkaline rich diet with a 80/20 ration for an optimum ph level. Makes sense to get all the harmful acids out of your body because that's what makes you age!

Post Date: 11th Oct, 2015 - 7:35pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Macpherson Elle

Elle Macpherson reveals cancer scare

SHE was mocked mercilessly for carrying a urine pH tester in her purse. Now Elle Macpherson has revealed the reason for her unusual health practice. Ref. Source 1u

Post Date: 21st Jun, 2018 - 1:00pm / Post ID: #

Macpherson Elle

Elle slammed over controversial diet advice. SHE may be known as “The Body”, but supermodel Elle McPherson’s tips for getting a rig like hers have infuriated fans. Source 5o.

Image from Instagram public domain.

Elle Macpherson
Elle Macpherson (Hover)

21st Jun, 2018 - 1:43pm / Post ID: #

Elle Macpherson

In the photo above she seems way to thin. In the photo with her children she looks 'healthier'. Its bad to suggest that artificial shakes are a good replacement for eating right and exercise. It should not be about dieting but a healthy way of life.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 21st Jun, 2018 - 4:54pm / Post ID: #

Elle Macpherson
A Friend

Elle Macpherson

I don't see the harm in mentioning protein shakes for meal replacements. She suggests it for a short time only. Slim fast and similar drinks are used to replace up to two meals a day for weeks at a time. That isn't controversial at all.

21st Jun, 2018 - 6:02pm / Post ID: #

Elle Macpherson Movies Music Fashion & Sports

Shakes can replace meals but the problem happens when people think just drinking these things will make them look like Elle Macpherson and it just doesn't work that way.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Elle Macpherson

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,