Autism In Trinidad Jungle - Here With Me

Autism Trinidad Jungle Me - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 11th Jul, 2015 - 6:43pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Couple moves to a remote location in Trinidad to help autistic daughter
1st May, 2015 - 1:16pm / Post ID: #

I don't know why this isn't more popular. This video talks about a couple that sold everything to build a home in the middle of the jungle to live with their low functioning daughter so that she can be happy.

Sponsored Links:
1st May, 2015 - 1:32pm / Post ID: #

Me With - Jungle Trinidad Autism

Notice how he said that he used to cross the street when he saw those 'kinds' of people, it was his fear and his fear became a reality that he had to embrace and love. That is how living with autism is... It changes you, alters you, until you are no longer the same person you used to be.

1st May, 2015 - 6:27pm / Post ID: #

Autism In Trinidad Jungle - Here With Me Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

That's special and its good that he can own up and be honest about how he felt before and now. I hope they enjoy while they have health but also leave things in place for her when they go on to the next life.

3rd May, 2015 - 4:04am / Post ID: #

That is an amazing thing to do for your child. This is a man, more men should look at this and learn that they do not have to run from their responsibility as a father.

4th May, 2015 - 4:59am / Post ID: #

Amazing story of truth and sacrifice. Maybe he chose to do this out of guilt for the way he felt before? He seemed very nervous - the way he was constantly with a cigarette in his mouth.

4th May, 2015 - 11:57am / Post ID: #

Where did this come from? I mean who produced it and is it part of a bigger documentary or is it just a short film? It was very well produced, it should be shown on TV so people can be more aware of what autism is all about.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
11th Jul, 2015 - 6:43pm / Post ID: #

Autism Trinidad Jungle - With Me

They real brave to live in the forest like that. If I lived like that I would protect my interest and not make a video about it specially with a special needs child to protect.

> TOPIC: Autism In Trinidad Jungle - Here With Me

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,